Marks

"Rosie we're gonna get caught." Lisa panted out. The couple were currently making out backstage while Jennie was performing her solo stage. They were already prepped for when they had to go back on together since the two had already done their solo stages. But right now, Roseanne was painting a big red and purple hockey on the side of Lisa's neck. "How do you know that?" she whispered beside the girl's ear. Lisa shivered and desperately tried to not let out the moan that was bubbling in her throat. Lisa gave up on trying to pry Rosé off her.

"Hey babe you okay?" Jennie said as she saw the hickey that Roseanne left on her. Lisa froze up as Jennie placed her fingers on it. "Did my man get hurt?" Jennie joked. The black haired girl always joked about the two dating which just fed more into the Jenlisa craze. "I'm not your man Jen." Lisa said sternly before retreating to the makeup room where she quickly grabbed her foundation and made sure you couldn't see even a corner of the stupid hickey that her girlfriend had marked her neck with. "She's gonna be the freakin death of me."

Jennie was shocked. Lisa never lashed out at her like that. She was just joking after all. The girl made her way to where Jisoo was getting ready. "You think somethings going on between Lisa and Rosie? She got all mad at me when I called her my man." Jennie said as she took a seat next to Jisoo. The girl next to her looked at her inquisitively. "Maybe there is? Or maybe not? Or maybe she doesn't like the nicknames and wants you to back off?" Jisoo suggested quickly. Jennie decided finally to just leave it,and Lisa alone.

    Roseanne was jealous. Very jealous. Jennie was currently trying her hardest to get Lisa to grind on her during Kiss and Makeup like she always did. So during her verse she turned Lisa around and held her close to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek so they weren't so obvious. Lisa was dazed. She didn't think that Rosie would react in that way. Not like she was complaining though. Jennie and Jisoo watched the whole thing unfold. They were shocked to say the least. With the reaction from the crowd, it was better than what Jennie did.

    They performed a few more songs before they had to change again. Rosie and Lisa rushed to their outfit rack and didn't hesitate to change together. "What was that for?" Lisa said as she slipped the black tank top over her purple body suit. Rosie shrugged in response. "Just felt like it." she replies simply. Lisa sighed but then doubted the girl's answer. "You weren't jealous were you?" she asked. Rosie shook her head before giving the girl a soft kiss on her lips and pushing out the door. Lisa didn't believe her but she went with it any way.

    Jennie embraced Lisa from her back to which Lisa immediately unlatched herself from. Jennie pouted and tried again. Jisoo came up and simply whispered "She clearly doesn't like it so stop." Jennie wanted to try again but she knew the brunette had boundaries and she clearly had already passed them. But she watched as Roseanne came up and hugged the girl from behind and she didn't make any move to break away from her. Jennie wasn't jealous. No, she wasn't. "Hey Jen." Rosie sighed as she noticed the confused girl before grabbing her mic and singing into it once again.

   "Jisoo it's like she doesn't want to touch me." the black haired girl pouted quietly as the two walked around together. She watched Roseanne and Lisa interact with the fans and each other. But what she didn't realize was that the fans were pointing out the matching hickeys that were on the two's necks. "No! We just burned ourselves." Rosé was quick to cover up the two. Lisa almost snorted before she caught herself realizing she would've blown their cover. When the two turned around they saw a fuming Jennie stomping over to Lisa. The thai immediately rolled her eyes.

    Finally the concert was over and the girls cascaded down the four lifts waving bye to the blinks. Jisoo and Jennie watched as the couple beside them ran into their shared dressing room. Jennie sped over and opened the door. The sight she saw shocked her. Lisa was currently being straddled by Rosé and the two involved in a very heated make out session with Roseanne leaving a rather big hickey behind Lisa's ear. The girl cleared her throat startling the two. "What's this?" she asked with a hint of annoyance towards the two maknaes. They immediately went bright red.

    The two never answered. Jennie watched in disgust as there two resumed their make out session right where they had stopped. Soon enough Jisoo came behind Jennie and watched in disgust at the sight in front of them. Lisa was now making the australian a matching hickey behind her ear before the two finally pulled away when they were satisfied. Lisa chuckled at the stunned girls in the doorway. "Jennie Rosie has something to tell you!" the thai smirked. The girl made her way over to the pair shyly. "I mark whats mine." Roseanne said with the biggest smirk ever.

   how was this one-shot? i like the idea of Rosie being a little over protective and possessive over Lisa. should i do more of these?