Coffee Trucks

The day started for Lisa like it always had started. Waking up early and driving to her solo music video filming site. The same routine that never faltered no matter how hard she tried to fit in a small visit to her girlfriend's apartment before going to film. "I miss Rosie." Lisa stated as she walked onto the set, the makeup team immediately pampering her. She was told the same thing everytime. Rosé has things to do as well,Rosé has a full schedule,Rosé can't be here today. "Why can't you just ask her to come!" Lisa yelled suddenly.

          The blonde girl moped around the set as soon as the camera turned off. She picked up her phone and facetimed Roseanne immediately. She couldn't stand another second without her. "Hi Rosie!" she squealed as the australian's face appeared on the screen. The platinum blonde waved and told her to go outside. Lisa did as told suspiciously but all doubts were gone when she saw the coffee truck that her girlfriend had ordered for her. It had been adorned with pictures of her from Ice Cream and The Album. It also had pictures of them during rehearsal for The Show.

           "Rosie!" Lisa said as she looked down to see the girl's bright smile. She went up and greeted the staff and getting an Iced Milk Tea before turning back to her phone. "I'm really sorry,I wish I could be there for you." Chaeyoung said as she pouted. Lisa smiled sadly, telling her girlfriend it was okay even though she felt the same way. "But it's not okay Lis, you were there for me during all my solo preparations and events, even broadcasts! You cleared your schedule for me, I should be able to do that too." the shorter said.

             "I'll make you a deal, I'll come over after we wrap filming for the day and we can talk,cuddle and eat loads of pizza." Lisa said with a hopeful glint in her eyes as she watched the girl on her phone nod excitedly before saying her goodbyes and hanging up she moped back to her set and told her staff to go and treat themselves to some iced milk tea, it was really hot outside and she didn't want her staff to overwork themselves in heat, before working on the last part of filiming she had to do today.

            "I'm here baby!" Lisa shouted as she entered Roseanne's apartment with a large pizza box and chocolates. It took a second but shortly after she heard the fast pattering of footsteps and finally Rosé appeared around the corner with the biggest smile Lisa had ever seen. The shorter blonde took the pizza and chocolates carefully and put them down before jumping up and wrapping her arms and legs around Lisa. "I missed you so much while I was working." Chaeyoung said as she grabbed Lisa's face and kissed her like her life depended on it. "I missed you too beautiful."

              The two sat on the couch and ate pizza and drank the champagne that Roseanne pulled out from her secret stash. "I love you so much Rosie holy shit." Lisa said as she kissed the girl's head. The smaller blonde giggled and kissed Lisa on her cheek as an 'I love you too'. Lisa threw the last of her pizza crust into the box, Rosé following shortly after. "Thank you for the coffee truck Rosie, you really didn't have to." Lisa said as she picked up the blonde and softly placed her on her lap making the girl giggle hysterically.

               "Yes I did love, you did everything for me during my solo promotions, you came to set with Jisoo unnie, you came to set on your own,you sent me countless coffee trucks, you came to all my broadcasts,you were there to cuddle after every fansign,you were there after very interview and performance I did. You deserve everything Lisa." Chaeyoung said tearfully before stuffing her face into the taller blonde's shoulder and letting out her tears. Lisa's embrace tightened around her as she let her cries of sorriness out. "I love you. It's okay Rosie." Lisa said quietly.

            The two sat like that for a couple hours before Lisa picked up Roseanne and carried them to her bed. "I love you Rosie, good night." she said as the blonde curled into her embrace. "I love you too Lili." the girl mumbled before her breathing evened out and she fell asleep. Lisa stayed awake for a little bit after her, soaking in the warm feeling she got from staying the night at Rosé'a house before she fell asleep herself. The two spent the night curled in each other's embrace, capturing the image of true love for everyone to see.

CHAELISA BREATHED OMG !!  TBE UNSEEN PICTURE ON THE COFFEE TRUCK ROSIE SENT WAS ADORABLE !!