The 11th

Today was Roseanne Park's birthday. But the girl still woke up with a frown on her face. Her girlfriend was in China for the shooting of Youth With You. She was so proud of Lisa of course but she felt like there was a part of her missing. She reminded herself of the birthday 2 years earlier. The girls were in America for press about their tour. They were about to go for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert when Lisa surprised the girl with everyone singing her happy birthday. She was in shock and practically fell into Lisa's arms from it. She missed her. She missed Lisa. That was when she heard her phone ring. She looked at the contact name and didn't hesitate in pickup. 

   "LISA!" Roseanne shouted into the phone when she saw her girlfriends face pop up on the screen. "Rosie!!" Lisa screamed back. She took a second to look at her girlfriend and take in her background.
It was strange but weirdly familiar to the aussie. She almost recognized before the Thai spoke again. "Happy birthday bubba." Rosie melted at the sentence. She missed her. She just wanted to melt into the Thai's arms and stay there forever. But she couldn't since she was over 1,000 miles away. The girl poured and all Lisa could do was think of the future.

Lisa was in Korea. She flew back specially for Roseanne's birthday. She got the crew to let her off for a week to surprise her. She missed Chaeng so much. She regretted not being there for the girl when she needed her, But she was finally here in the Seoul airport waiting for Jennie and Jisoo to pick her up. When she got in the car she was informed that the two were going to face time Rosie to tell her Happy Birthday. She ducked immediately when the screen said connecting. She laid on the floor for almost 20 minutes since the 3 were so chatty. "Finally you two chatter boxes god." Lalisa said fixing her hair from being on the floor for so long.

Chaeyoung heard a knock on her door which was very unusual since all her friends said they weren't available to celebrate with her. She had said goodbye to Lisa 2 hours ago. "If you are ding dong ditching me I won't hesi-" the blonde was cut off when she saw her girlfriend standing across from her. "LILI!!" the girl shrieked while running the few steps keeping them apart to tackle her. "Happy birthday Roseanne." Lisa said while leaning into her girlfriend's lips. Rosé put all her love and feelings into the kiss conversing her longing for the girl.

After about an hour of catching up even though they had face timed everyday and told each other about the day they had. Then another hour of their bodies reintroducing themselves to each other they were exhausted laying on Rosé's bed, the sheets pulled up to their necks and a thin layer of sweat covering their bodies accompanied by heavy breathing. Lisa turned to her girlfriend and gazed into the eyes she had missed dearly. "Hey where are you going?" Chaeng whined as the raven headed girl got up and redressed herself. "Get up and put on a comfy mixed with sexy outfit for me okay?" Lisa said kissing Roseanne on the head.

Lisa was hard at work making Rosie's favorite dish: Penne ala Vodka. (idk if this is true) She had finished making the pasta which was a success since she always almost burns down the kitchen. She had finished the sauce and was plating it when she heard fumbling from her and Chaeng's shared room. "Rosie?" Lisa shouted down the hallway. "Yeah?" she heard back. "You okay?" the girl questioned. "Yup!" she heard back accompanied by Rosie's signature giggle. She removed her apron which she made sure she wore so she didn't get her lacy black dress all dirty. She also had her hair half up and half down with a black bow slid in.

"Lisa oh my gosh." Chaeyoung said as Lisa guided her to her seat. Lalisa had decked their dining room table with a white table cloth and 3 candles with rose petals sureounding their dishes. "Y-you did this for me?" Rosie asked tears brimming her eyes. "Of course Rosie, it's the day you came into this world. You deserve it." the Thai responded gripping Chaeng's hand as a reassurance. While they finished their food they made small conversation Lisa telling Roseanne special secrets about the trainees that had won. "You ready for your present?" Lisa asked. "Another present?! What is this Christmas?!?" the aussie responded in shock that there was another surprise.

Lisa had went to retrieve the small velvety box from her suitcase. Inside was the engagement ring she had designed for Roseanne. "You got this Lisa. Why would she say no?" Lisa said to herself in the mirror just as a confirmation to herself. She made her way back to the table when she found her girlfriend on the phone with Jennie and Jisoo absolutely gawking about how Lisa surprised her with a fancy dinner. She freaked out when she found out the two knew all her plans. She acknowledged Lisa's presence after 2 minutes and quickly made an excuse and hung up the phone. She gasped when Lisa got down to her level.

"Roseanne. You make me so happy. You actually have no clue how happy I am around you. My heart still flutters like it did when we were trainees whenever you smile at me. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world because you're mine. You've stayed with me even if I've been touchy with Jennie and Jisoo at times. Whenever you kiss me I feel like I'm on cloud 9. You are the most gorgeous human I have ever laid my eyes on. We were each other's first love. Hopefully we will be each other's last." Lisa said as Roseanne brought her hands up to her mouth as she cried while looking at the girl in front of her. Lisa pulled the box from behind her back "Will you make me the luckiest and happiest woman in the word and marry me Roseanne Park?"

It took a second for the words to register in Rosé's head but when they did she fell out of her chair in front of Lisa; "YES OF COURSE LALISA!" Roseanne practically shouted into the atmosphere. Lisa slid the ring onto her now fiancé's finger as Rosie pulled her in for a kiss filled with both of their salty tears expressing their love for each other. They sat themselves on the couch and facetimed with Jennie and Jisoo who honestly had no clue this was part of Lisa's plans for her birthday. They chatted for a while before the couple on the screen decided the two should have some alone time.

6 months later: Melbourne; June 27th 2021

They were getting married today. It had been six months since Lisa proposed to Rosé on her birthday. Since then they had been planning their special day. They settled on getting married in Melbourne then going to Bangkok for their honeymoon. Lisa hadn't gone back to finish Youth With You filming as she had pulled out so she could do this with Chaeyoung. It's all they wanted. Roseanne herself couldn't believe it either. It had all started with a mediocre dinner (though Chaeyoung would never admit to Lisa that it wasn't that good) for her birthday. "Best birthday gift ever." Rosie said to herself as she admired herself in the mirror about to walk down the aisle to marry the love of her life.

Let me know if you guys want a one shot separated from this based on a Chaelisa wedding. I also feel compelled to say this: Dispatch leave Jennie alone. You've put her through enough leave her be.