Seriously

Rosé was irritated to say the least. They were doing their 2 year anniversary live early because Lisa and Jennie had schedules that day. Of course, their managers also made them sit next to each other. All the blonde wanted to do was sit next to her girlfriend. It should also be mentioned that Jennie has a huge crush on Lisa and didn't care that she was dating Rosé. "Jisoo unnie can you switch with Jennie unnie." the pink haired girl whispered in her ear. The older shook her head sadly before going back to read comments. Rosé internally groaned.

          Lisa on the other hand felt the same way but kept it lowkey. She kept her distance from Jennie as much as she could. Clearly the brunette wasn't having any of it though. All she wanted to do was just shout about boundaries to the girl. But she couldn't because all the blinks were watching as Jennie leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder after kissing it. She knew that this would ignite a fire in her girlfriend only two seats away but thankfully, for the sake of the blinks Rosé didn't do anything besides chuckle bitterly and move on casually.

            Rosé was just vibrating with anger. Why cant Jennie just keep her hands and all body parts to herself. Thankfully Lisa distracted her by pushing the cake in her direction. She gleefully took a fork and start playing with the back of it and eating it. She locked eyes with Lisa in the camera and smiled. She really did love her. They'd been dating since before they debuted. 3 years and going strong, even with both of their strokes of jealousy and small fights   but eventually they made up everytime, as Jisoo said, they were whipped for each other only.

              "Lisa unnie please kiss Rosé unnie? How will I do that shes all the way over there!" Lisa said after reading a comment. One that was not there at all. But she wanted to do it anyway. "Go behind us!" Jisoo suggested. The elder felt bad for the pair. "No no it's fine Lisa can just kiss me!" Jennie said as Jisoo started to lean forward. The elder sighed before pushing the girl forward as well. When Lisa and Rosé met each other's gazes Lisa apologized in a huh whisper before pecking the pink haired girl's lips and turning back.

Reluctantly Rosé turned back to with a fake smile plastered onto her face. "Jenlisa is real? Yes it is!" Jennie cheered after reading a comment. All three girls heads whipped in her direction with a look of shock and disappointment. "No, it's not." Lisa said with a nervous chuckle. The four girls watched as comments poured in accusing them of being frauds, while Jennie smiled at the ones praising her and Lisa's "relationship". Rosé took a deep breath and separated herself for a little while with an excuse she was going to the restroom. Lisa following just shortly after her.

"Rosie please don't be mad at me." Lisa pleaded with a bathroom stall that contained the pink haired beauty sobbing inside of it. The girl with bangs made her short way to her and encircled her arms around her slim waist. "I love you so much okay." Lisa said into her girlfriend's hair as her cried turned into sniffles. They shared a soft kiss before they exited the bathroom together with Lisa's arm still around her waist. The blinks were probably wondering where they had been for such a long time as Jennie looked disgruntled and Jisoo had a smile.

"Capture time!" Jisoo said as Rosé put her arms around the other girls. She subtly placed her arm on Lisa's arm and smiled wider. That smile was quickly replaced by a small one when Jennie slapped her hand right on top. Jennie wasn't even hugging Jisoo and Rosé only Lisa. The pair ignored it and decided to confront Jennie about it after the live. By after the vlive they met exactly when it ended. Which was actually, right now. "What the fuck Jennie?" Roseanne said as she stood up. Jennie turned her head and smiled. "What's wrong Rosie?" she asked.

                 "You know what you did. You're hogging my girlfriend!" the pink haired girl nearly yelled. Lisa went to behind her and slid her arms around her waist and put her head on Roseanne's shoulder. "I was just giving her love Rosie! Plus she's not your girlfriend. She's mine." Jennie said sneakily. Roseanne was done. She untangled Lisa from her and stormed off. Lisa pouted as she watched the girl stomp away. "Jennie, you can't do that. Chaeng is in love with Lisa and Lisa with her. Just because you like her doesn't mean you can do stuff like that Jen."

               Lisa chased after Chaeyoung and found her in a closet with red eyes and puffy cheeks. "Babe, I love you so much okay." Lisa said picking her up and putting her in her lap. Roseanne turned to straddle her and pecked her lips repeatedly. "I love you too." she said with sniffles. Lisa smiled and tucked Rosé's head into the crook of her neck. Their moment was interrupted by Jennie of all people. "I'm really sorry Rosé. I'm also sorry Lisa if I made you uncomfortable. Everything that I did wasn't in my place. I'm very sorry." Jennie said sincerely.

             "It's okay, but I think Jisoo has something to tell you." Rosé said as she pointed to the older girl behind her. They shared a small smile before entwining their fingers and leaving the maknaes alone in the closet. "You handled that well." Lisa said with a chuckle. Roseanne smiled and nodded against her skin. "Next time she pulls something, it's gonna be a lot worse okay love?" the pinked haired girl said picking up her head. Lisa giggled and nodded before cupping her chin and pulling her in for a loving kiss. No rush to make it heated. just love.