Girls

Roseanne knew full well that she didn't like boys. She's known since she was 13. Going to an all girls school she thought it was weird that she was attracted to some of them. Rosé knew it was wrong that she had a crush on her best friend Lisa. It was a bad image for Blackpink's brand. Every now and then Lisa would be touchy towards her and it would send chills down her spine. Lisa was dating Jennie, so Rosie thought it would be weird that she was so touchy towards her. She just simply didn't understand her motives.

     "Jennie? When can we tell Rosie and Jisoo unnie that we are a fan service?" Lisa called to her "girlfriend" from across the room. Jennie took a second to answer. "A few months, the news just broke anyway." Jennie said simply resuming whatever she was doing. Lisa's face fell. She wanted to tell Rosie. She wanted to tell her that it was all fake and that she didn't love Jennie and she loved her. "Don't forget we have to hold hands during 16 shots today." Jennie said walking out of their hotel room. Lisa was awestruck and left absolutely speechless.

     Chaeyoung noticed that Lisa's smile was a fake one. "Hey Lis! You okay?" she asked shyly. Lisa nodded quickly but she didn't look it. "I have to tell you something." Lisa blurted out. Only to be interrupted by the stage crew calling for Lisa to go on for her solo section. Roseanne was left with her mouth open waiting for the statement Lisa was about to say. "Rosie? What was Lisa about to tell you?" Jennie said causing the girl to turn around startled. "I-i don't know...she didn't get to tell me anything." Roseanne whispered quietly to herself.

     All the thoughts that went through Lisa's mind while she was dancing was how she was going to tell Rosie. Also how mad Jennie would be. After being brought back down under the stage she saw Jennie stampeding towards her. Rosé gave her a small wave and a smile before going back up on stage. "We're you going to tell her?" Jennie said. Lisa felt very intimidated by Jennies intense glare. "Y-yes! I can't hold in my feelings any longer! Why don't you tell Jisoo about your feelings already!" Lisa yelled in frustration not noticing Jisoo in the doorway.

     The rest of the concert past by in a breeze. If Rosie blinked she probably would've missed it! At the final part of the concert which, in her opinion was the hardest part, saying goodbye. Jennie brought the microphone and started talking. Chaeyoung found it strange how she was saying things like "we should've said this sooner" and "we shouldn't have held this from you". To her surprise the 3 words she never thought were true came out of Jennie's mouth. "Jenlisa isn't real." causing the crowd to erupt in cheers and some in cries of anger,sadness and outrage.

    The blonde next to her started talking as well. "I did want to tell someone something very important tonight is that okay with everyone?!" Lisa asked into the microphone causing yells of excitement in response. Chaeng's expression morphed from shock to confusion as Lisa led her to the edge of the stage. "I've wanted to tell you this for so long Rosie. You're so important to me, you have no idea. Oh gosh I didn't think it would be this hard. Okay I can do it. I'm in love with you, I have been for 7 years." Lisa confessed softly.

     Those words echoed in Rosé's head for what seemed like forever. She couldn't believe it. "It's okay if you don't-" Lisa started to ramble nervously. Roseanne cut her off by enveloping her lips with her own. "I'm in love with you too." she said after pulling away The audience erupted in cheers and even louder ones than before. Lisa quickly scooped up the aussie and spun her around before being their lips together again. They heard cheers when they looked over at Jennie and Jisoo who were fully involved in an increasingly heated make out session not realizing what's happening.

     Here they were. Two years after they had confessed to each other at their concert. Lisa reminisced on how she would always catch Rosie stalking some girl's instagram. The extra long gazes she would give her. But here they were cuddled up on Lisa's couch pretending to watch a random KDrama they found on Netflix. "Hey Rosie?" Lisa whispered. She got a soft hum in response. "I've always known you liked girls." she finished placing a kiss on top of the blonde's head before switching their positions so she could see Roseanne better. One word could describe Lisa's feelings: Lucky.

Rewrite of Girls is finished!! I hope you enjoyed it:)