03.27

Roseanne was scurrying around her house looking for the most expensive gift that she got Lisa for her birthday. It was a cat necklace, for $2000 dollars. I know right? 2000 dollars? Rosé thought the same exact thing. "Hank!?" the girl yelled in surprise as the dog came behind her with the necklace. In his mouth. She gently pried it out of his mouth. She then realized she was still in her lounge wear. "Shit shit shit. She's gonna be here in like 5 minutes!" she sighed in exhaustion before scrambling to put together a good enough outfit for Lisa.

   Lisa was bursting with excitement. It was somehow only 11:50 pm. She would be at Rosie's for her birthday. When she finally pulled up to her driveway she basically sprinted to her front door. Obviously she had some courtesy and knocked a few times. Luckily the thai was met with the face of her beautiful blonde girlfriend. She leaned in to get a kiss but was stopped by the girl's finger meeting her mouth. "That's your birthday present silly!" Roseanne laughed as she saw Lisa's pout. The australian pulled her girlfriend in and guided her over to the couch.

     Roseanne anxiously watched the clock tick down from 11:59 to 12:00. "Happy birthday baby!" she shouted before tackling Lisa to the floor with kisses. Lisa giggled as she felt Hank also come up and lick her hand. Rosé reluctantly pulled back from her girlfriend when Jisoo and Jennie face timed her. "Happy birthday boyfriend!" Jennie yelled through the phone earning a glare from Jisoo next to her. They carried on when the two unnies noticed that Lisa was a little bit upset. "What's wrong? Did your girlfriend not wish you happy birthday?" Jennie asked noting Lisa's sad expression.

   Lisa chuckled. "No she's mad she can't give me kisses right now." she added. Jennie and Jisoo erupted into laughter when Lisa turned the camera to include Rosie in the shot. "We'll let you go seeing as Chaeyoung really wants to tackle your face with kisses." Jisoo said before the two waved goodbye and hung up the phone. After that Rosé did just as expected. She pulled Lisa's lips towards hers and the two were immediately entangled in a soft lip lock. Neither wanted to pull away, too engulfed in each other's angelic presence. They're lips moved in perfect melody.

     Until Roseanne broke it by running off to get Lisa's gift. Leaving the black-haired girl sad but excited as well. Rosie came back with a bright smile on her face and her hands behind her back. "Ok, I got you this because I thought of you as soon as I saw it and I knew you would love it." she said as she brought her hands from behind her back revealing to the thai the cat necklace she had purchased. Lisa gasped in delight before she asked Rosé to put it on her. The blonde carefully placed it on.

    "Thank. You. Baby. I. Love. It. So. Much." Lisa said as she punctuated each word with a peck on Roseanne's lips. The australian giggled as Lisa lingered on a kiss on her nose. "Did Hank get me anything?" Lisa asked with a tint of wonder to her tone. Chaeyoung laughed at her face before she went to go get Hank who was wearing his gift to Lisa around his neck. "OH MY GOD THIS IS ADORABLE!" Lisa gushed as she took the little cat plushie off from around Hank'a collar and cuddled it into her chest before hugging the pup.

     The excitement had died down a little bit and the couple were now enjoying pieces of cake that Roseanne had custom made for her girlfriend's 24th birthday. "This is so good!" Chaeyoung gushed as she dug into her cake slice eliciting a loud chuckle from her girlfriend. Lisa took her thumb and swiped it across Roseanne's lip to clean off the little bit of frosting that was there. The two had extreme eye contact for a few second before Roseanne started blushing and looked away. Quickly though Lisa scooped up her giggling girlfriend and swiftly locked her bedroom door afterwards.

     The pair lay in bed sweaty and panting. "Thank you for that." Lisa panted before giggling. Roseanne slapped her shoulder before joining her girlfriend's giggle fit. "Wait Hank's at the door let me go let him in." Rosé said as Lisa tightened her grip around her. Lisa protested for a few seconds before she decided she wanted to cuddle Hank too. The blonde returned with the puppy and went back into her king sized bed that Lisa was currently sitting in. Lisa took the girl and dog under her arms and pressed a kiss to Rosie's head before saying "Best birthday ever Rosie."

HAPPY LISA DAY!! it's in a few mins when i'm publishing is but it's Lisa day!! wish her a happy birthday now 😠