Sleepy

Blackpink had finally wrapped their music video filming for the day. Their new single: Ice Cream would be dropping in a month. It was their collaboration with Selena Gomez which meant it would hopefully get good ratings. But Roseanne was exhausted from dancing all day. She saw how her girlfriend Lisa was in the van that they took concept photos in on her phone. The blonde giddily walked over to her and climbed in next to her. "Whatcha doing?" she whispered but still startling the thai. The girl jumped a little bit relaxed when she realized that it was Rosie.

"Jesus Rosie you can't sneak up on me like that." she gasped. The australian giggled as she looked at her girlfriend's shocked expression. "Sorry Lili but you just looked so adorable I couldn't help myself." she said quietly. Lisa blushed a light pink at Chaeyoung's statement. The crew knew full well by now that the maknaes were a couple. They kept gazing at each other while they danced. Lisa even went down the slide on Rosé's lap. Could they be more obvious? Luckily for them though the crew on set couldn't care less that they were in a happy relationship.

But the answer to the question about being obvious is: Yes. They could be more obvious. Lisa leaned in to place a soft peck on the blonde's lips that quickly turned into a lip lock because of how the slightly older girl cupped Lisa's face and deepened it. "Hey Lovebirds! Stop sucking face while I'm trying to film!" Jisoo yelled from across the set causing the pair to burst out laughing. Lisa resumed what she was doing on her phone while Roseanne adjusted herself so she could lay on her girlfriend's lap. Lisa automatically placed her arm around the blonde.

    "Rosie go to sleep." Lisa said quietly gazing at the half asleep girl on her lap. The australian shook her head. "I'm not tired." she lied. Judging by her droopy eyes and slurred words Lisa could tell she was hopelessly lying. So she thread the blonde locks through her fingers watching as the australian's breathing evened out. All of a sudden she felt her own eyes getting droopy and eventually she fell asleep with her arm over Rosie and the blonde's head rested peacefully on her lap. She would not change the pair's position for anything. Except you know what.

"Shitheads! Wake! Your! Asses! Up!" Jennie yelled as she slapped them with a stuffed animal. Lisa was the first one to wake up and she groggily tried shielding Roseanne from Jennie's whacks. "Don't hit my baby." she muttered before somehow falling asleep in the uncomfortable position. Jisoo chuckled as she took the stuffed animal from Jennie and guided them away from the pair. Chaeyoung had woken up with the first hit from Jennie but she didn't say anything because she loved Lisa's protective side. It was honestly really really adorable. Reluctantly she tapped Lisa to try to wake her up.

     "Lis wake up I want to go home." she whispered. Lisa hummed in disapproval before she finally woke up. "Why can't we just stay here?" she asked sleepily. Rosé stifled a giggle as she watched her girlfriend's actions. "Because we are on set for a music video and Jensoo is waiting for us there." she said simply. Lisa sighed before she got up and reluctantly walked with Chaeyoung to their dressing room's so they could change. "I'm still sleepy." Lisa groaned as she pulled on her hoodie. Roseanne laughed as she watched Lisa slowly guide her to the car outside.

     "Snuggle." Lisa said before taking Rosé in her arms. The blonde let out a giggle and leaned into the thai's hold. Lisa puckered up her lips. "Kiss." she said simply. Chaeng giggled before she leaned in and met her girlfriend for a soft and slow kiss. They could've turned it passionate but they kept in slow and full of love. "I'm not sleepy anymore." Lisa said with a bright smile once again. This sent Roseanne into a fit of laughter. Lisa smiled at the sight in front of her. "I'm gonna marry you one day." she said and gave Rosie another kiss.