Inkigayo

Lisa was nervous. Wait why was she nervous? It's not like she was telling Roseanne she's in love with her again. All she was doing was bringing her flowers to celebrate her debut stage. She re-read her card over and over again just double checking if it was good enough for her. She couldn't imagine how nervous Rosie was though. The blonde was probably sweating bullets. It would be taking her back to her debut days and their first stage as BLACKPINK. She just hoped that at the pace their driver was driving she'd get there in time for her.

Rosé was fine. She wasn't even nervous, she was excited. The day finally came for her. She was over the moon to finally perform her own music. The one thing she wished was that her members were there with her. Lisa wasn't good at lying so she knew she was on her way right now, which made her smile to herself. The blonde walked around her dressing room, stopping to admire random objects that were placed along the room scrutinizing every single detail til something else random caught her eye. The knock is what sent Rosé flying to open her door.

"Lisa!!!" the blonde shouted quickly taking the flowers and placing them on the table before taking the black-haired girl in her arms and coddling the girl like if she let her go she would fade away. "I missed you." the blonde pouted taking the younger girl's face in her hands. Lisa smiled taking in the slightly older girl's body. The dress fit her in all the right places in Lisa's opinion. Rosé pulled her face closer to hers and enveloped their lips together in a needy but passionate kiss only to be shared between the two lovers in their privacy.

"I. Love. You. And. I'm. So. Proud. Of. My. Rosie." Lisa said each word being punctuated with kisses on her forehead,nose,cheek and lips. The blonde let out breathy giggles as Lisa got closer and closer to her lips. "I'm so unbelievably proud of you." Lisa said as she pressed their foreheads together. Lisa got up and the blonde immediately whined at the loss of contact before she saw Lisa approaching her with the card that was in the flowers. "From your girlfriend Lili, congrats on your first broadcast, I love you." Lisa read to her finishing her handwritten passage.

Roseanne looked at Lisa teary eyed from happiness. "God I love you too." she said as she brought the maknae back to her lips. "Rosie, your broadcast." Lisa said in between their nearly heated nakeout session. Rosie chuckled slyly. "It already finished baby. We have all this time that I have any to spend with you." she said with a playful smirk. Lisa rolled her eyes at the flirty side of Rosie who only came out when Lisa wrote her passionate notes, which was very often. "All this time that I'd rather spend talking to you." Lisa said poking her cheeks.

"Rosie, wake up we have to go now." Lisa whispered in her ear. The girl stirred but eventually awoke and smiled at the younger girl. "Go where? To the dorm?" she said her sleepy voice. Which overall was Lisa's favorite Roseanne voice. The one that sends chills down her spine. "Yes to the dorm." she laughed. "You know, you're so adorable when you first wake up." Lisa added playing with the black ribbon around the blondes neck. Rosie yawned, leaning to press a soft kiss to the girl's cheek before getting out of her lap changing into the clothes she borrowed.

Rosie walked out in Lisa's favorite t-shirt in leggings that the blonde "borrowed" from her. "Holy fucking shit." Lisa sighed looking at the girl who looked like an angel coming down from the heavens. "Did I die? Are you my angel?" she whispered as she made her way towards her. "No silly, I'm your girlfriend who will kill you if you try leaving me, I'm just kidding I love you too much to kill you." she blurted out quickly feeling a rush of embarrassment come up her neck. "It's okay, I would kill you too." Lisa said walking with her.

The paparazzi spotted them quickly as always. The two took a few minutes talking to them and thanking them for staying out in the cold. "Rosie you're killing me." Lisa groaned as she saw Rosie put up the dividers. "And why is that?" she asked in reply stretching in Lisa's mind, all the right places. "Damn do you have to be so hot." Lisa said as Roseanne climbed over to her lap straddling her. Rosie chuckled and made a move to undo her jacket but was interrupted by camera flashes. "Ugh." Chaeyoung said quickly closing the car window blocking the lights.

"Can we continue?" Lisa said re-adjusting her hands on her hips. Roseanne snickered in response. "How about I kiss you in my favorite places on your body?" the blonde said wiggling her eyebrows. "But tell me why you love them after." Lisa said as the car started moving on its way to the dorm. "First." Rosie said pressing a kiss to her lips, "Your lips, because they taste divine. Not as good as you but enough where I keep going back for more." she explained before leaning into Lisa's lips again slipping her incredibly,beautiful,skillful tongue into her mouth.

"Fourth." Rosie said as they neared closer to the dorm. "You're neck. My favorite part is when I suck and you make beautiful sounds for me. Your moans are like music to my ears." she explained quickly going to suck on the younger girl's pulse point successfully earning a strangled moan in response. "See beautiful music." she said before softly biting the spot and then soothing it with her tongue. "We are here girls." The driver's muffled voice said coming through the divider. The two quickly grabbed their things and basically glided into the dorm ignoring the unnies on the couch.

"Sixth." she said leaning into Lisa's stomach. "It's the softest skin ever and I never want to stop kissing it until you push my head lower." the aussie explained in a strange way but Lisa didn't question a word. She knew that her sixth favorite spot on Chaeyoung was her stomach too. Hoping that one day their little baby would be in there and she could rub and kiss it all day long. "Seventh." the blonde said grabbing her attention back. She pulled the girl's undergarments down with her teeth making Lisa shiver. Well, I think you know what happens next.

THIS STARTED OFF SO PURE IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I REALLY LIKE IT FOR SOME REASON?!? ANYWAYS STREAM ROSIES SOLO AND THESE PICS WERE THE CUTEST