Jealous

Rosé watched as Lisa mingled with Jennie. She had a smile on her face as she sexily danced on the brunette causing her to cheer. The blonde planted a fake smile on her face as she pretended to have fun. "WAAAA!" Jennie yelled in excitement. Lisa laughed as she danced her way over to Roseanne and wrapped her arms around her back. The blonde stiffened and slid out of the embrace. Lisa frowned and went back over to Jennie and continued to dance with the brunette. "Chaeng what's up?" Jisoo asked as she went over to the fuming short girl.

The blonde huffed and pointed to Jennie and Lisa enjoying themselves a little too much. "She doesn't do that to me! I'm her wife!" Rosé whisper shouted at Jisoo who flinched backwards with an amused grin on her face. Jisoo was admittedly jealous too but she hid it better than Roseanne did. Lisa caught sight of the girls on the side quietly talking and smirked before turning back to Jennie and making a plan with her before putting into action and grabbing the attention of Rosé and Jisoo in the process. Roseanne gasped whilst Jisoo burst in to hysterical laughter.

The short girl stormed away upstairs and slammed the door. Her eyes brimmed with tears. Was Lisa really cheating on her right in front of her? There was no way! Lisa loved her, right? She head stumbling footsteps before the doorknob was fumbled. She immediately dashed under the covers as the other three finally got the door open. "Rosie baby?" Lisa whispered as she looked under the covers. She immediately made eye contact with red rimmed eyes and tear stained cheeks. She pouted and motioned for Jennie and Jisoo to leave the room as she climbed under with her wife.

She reached out only for the blonde to immediately recoil. "I thought you loved me Lisa." Rosé admitted tearfully. Lisa saddened as she took in the distressed look on the girl's face. She let the blonde take a breath before she talked. "It was just a joke baby, I do love you." she said cautiously moving to put a hand on Roseanne's back only for the girls to jump out of the bed on contact. "If you did then maybe you wouldn't be joking around like that. You know how destroyed I was after Suzy cheated on me!" Rosé yelled.

It was true. Lisa was next to the girl in bed everyday for a week with her heart aching for the girl that got cheated on by her now ex girlfriend. She knew how much it hurt for the thought of someone cheating on her even crossing her mind. She immediately regretted everything that happened. "I'm so sorry love! I didn't mean to make you this upset. Please! I'm sorry!" Lisa cried, her own tears falling now. Jennie and Jisoo stood behind the door heartbroken for the pair inside, they both knew how many struggles that they had went through.

                    That's when Roseanne broke down. She fell into Lisa's arms and sobbed as hard as her body would let her. All the pain that had coarsed through her veins pouring out like she had been stabbed. Lisa rubbed her back and whispered sweet nothings into her hair and willing her to calm down. "I'm sorry Lisa. I know you would never hurt me like that. I don't know why I thought you would for even a second." the blonde whined into Lisa's skin. The brunette assuring her that it was okay. She didn't have to apologize,she didn't need to.

                   "I'm the one who should apologize Rosie, I'm the one who came up with the stupid plan to-" Lisa started before getting cut off by the door flying open. "It was my idea Chaeng. I wanted to make Chu jealous." Jennie said, throwing a smile to Lisa as a 'Your Welcome'. The blonde took a while to calm down but eventually forgave Jennie and Lisa thanked her for taking the blame even though she didn't have to. This left Roseanne and Lisa on their own, now having a dish of cheese and a box of crackers right next to them.

                  "I love you Lisa. I know you would never cheat of me. I shouldn't have fallen for that stupid prank." the blonde said as she snuggled closer into Lisa and munched on her makeshift chesse and cracker sandwich. Lisa smiled from above her. "It's okay Rosie, it was a bad idea anyway." the black haired girl said as she pulled the blonde impossibly closer to her and kissed her. When they broke apart they realized how Rosé had somehow (not so accidentally) shifted on top of Lisa's lap and broke into a hysterical fit of giggles before cuddling once again.