Happy Endings

This was stupid. Why was she doing this? Crying on a park bench in the middle of Seoul. All because she got fucking stood up? How desperate was she? Jisoo had set her up on a blind date at Applebee's. The one she worked at so she could keep an eye on the younger. The girl never showed. She was so patient for this day. She had been miserable ever since she and Jennie broke up for being 'addicted to dancing'. "Are you okay?" a voice said. Lisa jumped before nodding & about to answer before her sob choked out.

        "Do you want to talk about it?" the girl said. Lisa shook her head before continuing to looking down at her hands. Fidgeting with them as if when she stopped they would be gone. "Well if it makes you feel better, I was late to my blind date today because I totally forgot & I thought she would still be there or was late too. So I either got stood up or accidentally stood someone up." the blonde next to her explained calmly. Lisa perked up. When she looked the girl in the eyes she realized it was her, Roseanne.

          "Roseanne?" Lisa asked with a look of disbelief on her face. The girl across from her now known as Roseanne had a matching look on her face. "Lisa?" the girl responded. Lisa nodded rapidly. Turns out that Jisoo set the best friends up for each other. Knowing they had undying crushes on each other. Lisa didn't know if she should kiss or slap her. She decided on the first option. She slowly cupped the girl's face as if asking for permission. Luckily it was granted. Lisa leaned in & the two softly kissed before Lisa decided to move Roseanne onto her lap.

         "You are such a top Lisa." Roseanne sighed as they messily entered Lisa's apartment. Unexpectedly seeing their respective friends waiting on the couch. Jisoo's eyebrows shot up almost meeting her hair line. "I never noticed it before but y'all are so cute together." Jennie said when the two finally noticed their presence. Lisa had an uneasy but happy expression on her face. She was overjoyed to be with Roseanne but seeing her ex again just rubbed her the wrong way. Like a reflex Roseanne tightened her grip on the brunette's hand before saying "Jennie leave." Lisa's head whipped to meet Roseanne.

"Come on Rosie I'm your best friend." Jennie said, still not moving from her seat. Roseanne scoffed before demanding again. "Because I said so." Jennie audibly scoffed as she reluctantly pulled herself off the couch. Before leaving she leaned into Lisa's ear. "I'll always be better at head though, so don't come crying back to me when she can't make you cum as hard." she sneered before throwing a friendly wave over her shoulder and closing the door just as fast as she opened it. Roseanne successfully distracted her by pulling her towards Jisoo so the three could catch up.

           Roseanne and Lisa had said goodbye to Jisoo a while ago. They were now cuddling on Lisa's couch watching a random American movie they found on tv. Roseanne turned her self so she could see Lisa's face from where the brunette was holding her. "Hi." she said quietly. Lisa giggled. "Hi, want to be my girlfriend?" she asked timidly and confidently at the same time. "Yes!" Roseanne said after she gasped. Lisa smiled and did a celebratory gesture. She then pulled Roseanne in for a heart stopping kiss. The girls poured every emotion they had for each other into it.

           The new couple laid there. Talking about nothing. Learning what each other's favorite dish was so the other could cook it for her. Roseanne wanted to ask something but felt like it was all too soon. "Move in with me?" Lisa asked. Perfectly reading the blonde's thoughts. Roseanne nodded rapidly before taking Lisa's lips back in between her own. Their make out session quickly turned heated as Lisa hoisted Roseanne up onto her hips and carefully maneuvering them so they could safely walk into Lisa's-their shared bedroom. Their loud screams filled their apartment as they, well you know what.

           "Damn was Jennie wrong." Lisa said as she flopped down. Roseanne giggled before she snuggled into Lisa's neck and placed soft kisses on it. Lisa smiled before wrapping her arms around Roseanne's middle and placing a kiss in her hair. "We moved super fast didnt we." Lisa said as she looked at the ceiling above them. She felt the blonde nod. "I love you." Roseanne admitted. It would be weirder if the two were strangers but they weren't, they were best friends. Best friends that turned into girlfriends. Lisa smiled as she looked into Roseanne's eyes "I love you too."