Not Much

Roseanne scurried around the house with Hank and Louis following at her feet. She wanted to make tonight special for her girlfriend. From what she knows Lisa had a long day at work. She ordered pizza from their favorite pizzeria down the street from their building. Roseanne had also went by the liquor store and bought a nice and large bottle of Rosé. Also stopping by the floral shop to buy a bouquet of roses and spreading the petals around the pizza box and bottle of the Rosé. Now all she had to do was get dressed and be patient.

             Lisa drove as she fast as she could to her apartment from work wanting to get back to her girlfriend. She spent the whole day alone cramped up in an office with people she didn't want to know. Lisa knew that Roseanne was waiting for her. Probably curled up on the couch and catching up on Schitts Creek, her favorite show. She honked at the idiot in front of her that wouldn't move even though it was a- "GREEN LIGHT IDIOT MOVE!" Lisa shouted out her driver window as her road rage finally started taking its toll on her emotions.

             Roseanne anxiously played with her fingers as she waited by the front door. Watching every second tick by on her apple watch she managed to get even though the couple was on a budget. "Come on Lisa get home!" she said to herself. Soon after she saw the locks of their front door being undone. Lisa couldn't even get a word out before Roseanne's lips crashed into her own. The two stumbling as Lisa wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist. "Missed you too Rosie." she said as the blonde rested her forehead against hers, the few inches not mattering.

             The blonde shyly grabbed Lisa's hand with scruffed up black nail polish and pulled her the short distance to their living room. "Oh Rosie you didn't have to." Lisa said as she pecked Roseanne's forehead while the blonde smiled proudly. Louis and Hank quickly making their return around the pairs feet. "Yes I did. You've been working so damn hard and I'm so unbelievably proud of you. Plus there's an even bigger surprise under this." Roseanne said as she gestured to under her sweater. Which definepeaked Lisa's interest from the level that it had been at before, which was high.

                 Roseanne got all cuddled up in Lisa's side as she munched on a pizza slice while watching Dead To Me while Lisa continuously sipped on her glass of Rosé. They had to admit, for some reason tonight the pizza tasted better tonight than it ever did since they moved into their little apartment in New York City. "I love you Lisa." Roseanne whispered into the raven haired girl's arm as she kept munching on her pizza. Lisa hummed as an "I love you too". The two carried on until Lisa hiked Roseanne's sweater up a bit and they stumbled to their bedroom.