Wigs

Lisa hates her life. Everything in it too. Besides Chaeyoung,she could never hate Chaeyoung. She had to wear the worst wig in the world so she wouldn't spoil her solo. She knew blinks would see right through it. They sensed everything. "Hi babe- oh Lisa..." Roseanne said as she walked into the room. Lisa groaned. Chaeyoung tried her hardest to stifle her giggles at her girlfriend's very cheap looking wig. Lisa immediately hid her face in her hands at her girlfriend's teasing. She couldn't stand this wig, it made her look like a barbie doll with black short hair.

        "I look stupid." Lisa muttered as she met Chaeyoung's eyes again. The blonde strutted over as she shook her head. "Not stupid...just odd." she consoled. Lisa shoved her face in the crook of Roseanne's neck. Something she rarely does, if at all. "Jennie and Jisoo are gonna make fun of me." she whined as she took off the wig. Her short blonde locks immediately flowing out. Roseanne immediately taking the chance to switch positions and sit on the younger girl's lap. "So what! I think you look beautiful." she said as she looped her arms around the girl's neck.

        Lisa pulled the girl in for a searing kiss. She loved this girl with everything in her. Chaeyoung was there for her at her worst. She stood by and watched as she shamelessly flirted with Jennie. Watched as she went through a shitty relationship with Jennie. Consoled her when they went through their nasty breakup which obviously was resolved into a friendship. She gleefully accepted when Lisa asked her to be her girlfriend. "I love you so much Rosie." Lisa said as she leaned her forehead against her lover's. Roseanne chased her lips as a response and brought them back.

Their moment was interrupted by their unnies walking in much to Lisa's displeasure. "Oh come on." Roseanne groaned as she cuddled her face into Lisa's shoulder. Jisoo walked over and gently patted the pair on each of their heads as a greeting. Jennie standing there awkwardly waving. "Oh come over here Jen!" Chaeyoung said waving her over. The brunette smiled and shyly shuffled over as if she didn't know the trio she was approaching. "I still can't believe you have to wear the wig Lisa." Jennie said gesturing to the wig in Chaeyoung's hands. Lisa rolled her eyes in response.

Sure the four still had their awkward moment but in the end they had the realest friendship of any kpop group in the business. With the two couples head over heels for another paired with four friendships. The most perfectly woven group of girls you could meet. Lisa looked over at Roseanne as she laughed along with Jennie and Jisoo. She leaned her finger out to poke her cheeks. When they made impact Chaeyoung turned her head with a playful grumpy look as she took Lisa's face in her hands and kissed all over. "Hey that's my job!" Lisa cried as the group burst into laughter.