Beginnings And Endings

Roseanne and Lisa were sitting in the Knowing Bros waiting room. The two were intertwined patiently waiting for them to start filming Rosie's solo Knowing Bros episode. Lisa felt very lucky that her girlfriend chose her to go with her. "Rosie don't be nervous." Lisa said softly as she placed her hand on top of the blonde's bouncing knee. The girl didn't respond. She just simply laid her head on Lisa's shoulder and slowly intertwined their hands. The thai smiled to herself as she leaned her own head on top of her girlfriend's as they remained in a comfortable silence.

"What are funny moments that have happened at concerts?" Young-chul asked the pair. The two exchanged looks before Lisa decided to answer. "Well there was once where my lift malfunctioned and wouldn't go up while we were dancing." she said with a small smile in Rosé's direction. The two kept answering questions before one they knew would come up was finally asked; "Do you have boyfriends?" The couple froze up. They awkwardly laughed before they said in unison; "Well we are dating each other." in a nervous tone. They were answered with looks of nothing but shock and confusion.

The two were told to quickly finish filming and then immediately leave. They didn't understand. What was Korea's problem with two girls dating!? As soon as they got in the car Lalisa took Chaeyoung in her lap. "Can I kiss you?" the black-haired girl said very seriously to which Rosé answered with connecting her lips to Lisa's. Somehow the drive to their dorm felt shorter as the two spent it, as Jisoo called it; sucking face. When the two walked in Jennie and Jisoo looked at them with sad faces. The network told them Blackpink couldn't appear any longer.

"I don't understand! Just because we are dating?!" Roseanne yelled in frustration as Lisa held her into her side. The four girls weren't allowed back on any variety shows on the same network as Knowing Bros because of the girls being in homosexual relationships. In her fury Rosé basically tackled her girlfriend and kissed every available space of skin on her girlfriend's face. Lisa let out soft giggles as the soft lips met her skin over and over again. "Rosie what if it's because they just think they won't get good ratings." Jennie brought up. The three girls eyes widened.

"Jen I know you worry about that stuff but Rosie's reason is where more liable." Jisoo said rubbing her girlfriend's arm. Lisa was dumbfounded that Jennie even thought that. "Yeah, we get good ratings everywhere!" Lisa added. Jennie nodded her head in agreement before dismissing the idea all together. Chaeyoung's sniffles immediately brought them out of the space the three were in. "Baby what's wrong?" Lisa said as she wiped Rosie's tears with her thumbs. The girl struggled to answer through her sniffles and whimpers. "Someone just made a Jenlisa account. They said I don't deserve you." Roseanne softly said.

"What. The. Fuck." Jisoo said right after Rosé finished her statement. Lisa immediately shook her head in disapproval. "No they have it wrong baby. I don't deserve you." Lisa said softly turning the australian's tear stained face to look at her. Thankfully Roseanne chuckled and circled her arms around Lisa's waist. "Ew" Jennie said in disgust at the thought of dating Lisa. Everyone turned their head towards her when she realized she didn't say context. "No I meant like me dating Lisa? That's disgusting." she quickly clarified. Chaeyoung quickly unraveled a fist she had formed eliciting Lisa's super soft laughter.

"Lisa." Roseanne said as she broke the silence they were sitting in. Lisa hummed in response. "I love you." the blonde said looking sincerely at her girlfriend. Lisa smiled shyly. "I love you too." she said quietly. Lisa quickly thought about if this was the right time. They were 24 after all. It wasn't too young. She shot up to go retrieve the velvet box from her closet. "Rosie, I love you so much. More than my parents maybe. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Rosie Posie will you marry me?" Lisa asked shyly.

    "Yes!" Roseanne shouted in absolute glee. Lisa immediately slipped the diamond ring on her finger and pulled her face towards her own. The two were engulfed in each other before the unnies quickly brought them out of it. They had a small celebration that got awkward after Jennie asked when Jisoo would propose. The young lovers cascaded into Lisa's room since it had the largest bed in possibly the whole dorm. Or just because it was more comfortable to sleep in. The girls softly whispered to each other and whispers escalated into loud moans which lasted almost all night long.

Time skip: May 7th 2022

    Here was Roseanne. Standing in her wedding dress examining every last detail of her hair and makeup in the mirror with her mom. Lisa brushed through the door earning a gasp from her mom Clare. "Mom don't worry it's a stupid tradition." Rosé laughed as Lisa engulfed her in a hug before breaking it to softly kiss her. "I can't wait to marry you in a few minutes." Lisa said as she looked into the blonde's teary eyes. They shared a watery laugh before Lisa went back outside. She was really doing this. They were finally getting married.

yay!! fluff to make up for the angst i wrote!! any suggestions of what kind of one shots u want to see next!