On The Ground

Rosé was nervous. Like really nervous. Today was the day her solo was finally being released to the world. Her only wish was that Lisa was there with her. She wanted someone to be with her and hold her hand. Someone to kiss her and give her reassuring looks from across the room during the live. She pouted wishing she could lean on Lisa right now."Annyeong~" she said as she walked into the car with her manager. She was buzzing with nervousness but still managed to keep her composure. She felt her phone vibrate and when she looked at the caller id: Lili 🥺💞

"Happy release day to youuuu!!!" Lisa sang though the phone staring into the brown orbs on the screen. Lisa wished she could be with her and could just see the sadness the girl possessed in her eyes. "Why can't you be here?" the blonde pouted. Lisa had a sad smile, "I wish I could be with you Rosie, I love you." Roseanne smiled back, a genuine one this time. "Wait where are you?" the blonde asked noting how different her background was. "I-uh gotta go love you baby." Lisa said quickly hanging up so she did catch on to her surprise.

"Hiii." Rosie said shyly as she walked into the studio. She went into the dressing room and admired all the makeup sitting on top. "Oh wow!" she gasped looking at herself in the mirror. She wore a white cherry dressed with her hair pinned up. "Chaeyoung they need you on set." her manager said in the doorway waiting for the girl to come out. "Okay, I'll be right there." she sighed the nerves slowly kicking in as she made her way to the set. She saw something she didn't expect to see at all.

"Hi Rosie-" was all Lisa could say before Roseanne's lips crashed into hers. They pulled away when they heard a bunch of "awwws" from the staff on the side. "Lisa wait why are you here?" she said gratefully but confused. "Ask your staff." she said gesturing to the group of people to the side. Rosé gave them a thankful nod before putting her lips back onto Lisa's. "15 minutes you two." their managers said letting them go back into the dressing room. "Thank. You. For. Coming. Babe." Chaeyoung said in between kisses all over Lisa's face eliciting giggles out of the girl.

"Lisa will be right at the side." the camera director said looking at Roseanne's pout. The pout was quickly gone as Lisa placed three cupcakes on the table in front of her and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek swiftly walking off the set looking at a very happy Chaeyoung. "Now I'm going to read these messages from my members on these cupcakes." she said to the live purposefully grabbing Lisa's last. "Omg Lisa?!" she said teary eyes looking at her from the side as soon as the black-haired girl blew her a kiss.

"Lisa I love you so much." she said as she came out of her dressing room. "Rosie, 15 minutes." Lisa said excitedly. In the car Roseanne kept pressing soft kisses to Lisa's face before Lisa stopped her. "Rosie I should be the one doing that." she pouted looking down in her lap at the girl. "Then do it." the blonde responded eagerly not expecting Lisa to press slow and soft kisses all over her face. "Congratulations baby Rosie, I'm so proud of you give me a kiss so cute." Lisa gushed causing Roseanne to let out a breathy laugh and to pull the younger's face down to meet hers.

Sorry for this super short chapter but -R- was finally released!! Stream On The Ground!