Only Mine

Yup jealous chaelisa again :) Also this isn't meant to bash Jennie in anyway I love mandu so much <3

  They were performing As If It's Your Last for one of their last shows on tour. Lisa and Jennie had gotten pretty touchy during the last pre chorus. Neither Jisoo or Rosé liked it. It didn't help that Chaeng was really possessive over Lisa and protective of their relationship. That was her toxic trait apparently. She couldn't help herself. There they were just flirting away with no cares in the world. Roseanne couldn't take it anymore so she simply walked off early. Lisa sensed that she wasn't behind them anymore and turned away from Jennie to see where the girl went.

    The whole rest of the concert Rosé ignored her girlfriend. She was attached at Jisoo's hip basically. That made Lisa sad. She wanted to hug her girlfriend and whenever she was denied she thought she did something wrong. So when during the encore she looked at Chaeyoung and saw her laughing away with Jisoo. She was brought back suddenly when she felt a weight on her lap. She saw Jennie on her lap and then heard many screams from the crowd of "OH MY GOD JENLISA IS HAPPENING!" So when Jennie teasingly leaned in to her lips the girl stood up and walked to sit with fans. Quickly being followed by Jennie who didn't understand what the problem was.

   Rosie watched the whole thing in almost slow motion. She couldn't believe Jennie, and by the looks of it Jisoo couldn't either. Well, the two couples never really told each other they were together. So it seemed like they just had small crushes on each other and played it off as such. Rosé had to hold her tears in before she saw Lisa shoot up and sit near the crowd. She was grateful that Lisa realized what was wrong. She flashed Lalisa a smile the girl couldn't see. As they were saying goodbye and going down she felt a hand going in between her and Lisa.

   When she saw who it was she ran off the lift and burst into tears. Sure Jennie didn't know but at least have boundaries. Lisa didn't know what was up with Roseanne, all she could see was Jennie being friendly besides the kiss she tried to get. The thai ran after the aussie and softly knocked on her door. "C-come in" she heard the blonde say. When the girl opened the door she expected something but not what she saw. Roseanne had red and puffy eyes and her nose was stuffy from crying. "Rosie...what's wrong?" the girl asked as she slowly walked to her. "N-nothing just go be with Jennie." Roseanne whined.

   It had been about 30 mins of explaining and now the two were curled up on the couch in the dressing room. Roseanne's face was in there crook of the raven haired girl's neck. Their small moment was interrupted buy 2 small knocks on the wall. Lisa looked for the source of the knocks and saw 2 girls standing in the door frame. "H-hey" Jisoo said looking at the broken mess in Lisa's arms. "She okay?" Jennie asked,still unaware of what caused this situation. "Yeah,you just made her a little upset." Lisa responded clutching onto the girl. "H-how did I make her upset?" Jennie whispered on the verge of tears.

   It took another 30 mins of explaining to Jennie. Roseanne had woken up by then but pretended she was still asleep. She felt Lisa squeezing her,switching their positions. "I'm so sorry Rosie." She heard Jennie say to what she thought was a sleeping girl. "I had no clue. I-i swear I didn't mean to." Jennie continued. Which was followed by some movement and her door shutting,which she pretended was what woke her up. "Hi beautiful, Jennie says sorry and she didn't mean to." Lisa cooed. Rosie leaned up and kissed Lisa to let her know it was okay, and she didn't have to worry about it anymore, they were okay.

   During their send off many blinks were confused at the way they came out. Lisa was carrying Rosé and Jisoo was on Jennie's back,leaning on the girl's head. Lisa and Jennie were given Jenlisa signs to which they respectfully declined. But when they were given Chaelisa and Jensoo signs they took them with such excitement that blinks started to speculate. It wasn't there last show in this city so it technically wasn't a send off but it was a goodbye to the blinks that came to the show that night. Jennie kept stealing glances at Rosie longing to tell her awake self how sorry she was.

   They arrived back to their hotel suite and ordered room service. "Hey Roseanne?" Jennie asked out of the blue. "Yeah Jennie?" the blonde answered focused on not dropping some fan gifts. "I'm really sorry,I had no idea about you two." Jennie said staring the girl in the eyes. "Don't worry about it mandu we're good." Chaeng answered speeding up to return to her girlfriend. Jennie smiled at the return of the nickname and kept on walking. When they returned Jisoo quickly pulled her into their room as Rosie pulled Lisa into theirs.

   "You gave into her flirting. I watched you." Roseanne said pushing Lisa against the wall. Lisa gulped knowing that when Rosé was jealous, they have angry sex. "So now I'll punish you. You'll only be screaming my name from now on." the aussie said before the two heard screeching coming from the room that was inhabited by Jensoo. The voice of which being Jennie's. "Oh come on she beat us to it." Lisa whined,complaining about how Jensoo stole their angry sex thing. They waited until the other couple had finished up and tip toed to their room with a light knock on the door. Well, Roseanne's light knock, Lisa looked like she was about to kick the door down.

  "We stole your angry sex thing? Really Lisa?" Jisoo said staring the girl in the eyes. "Yes you did." Lisa pouted climbing into Rosie's lap again. Roseanne didn't understand what Lisa was so mad about. She did understand why she was so mad when she heard them, Roseanne got her all prepared then bam; another couple fucking. Poor Lisa just wanted attention. "Rosé tell your girlfriend that angry sex isn't exclusive to you two but we are sorry for well doing it when you two were about to." Jisoo said sincerely. Lisa perked up and said "It's okay Jisoo, but we are about to get extremely loud so just put in earplugs." as the thai girl got up and dragged Chaeyoung back to their room.