Soulmarking

When Roseanne was 10, two words appeared on her right wrist. She was over the moon excited, everyone was. It would be the first words her soulmate said to her. Her father told her to cover it with makeup no matter what. So she did. Everyday before school she applied concealer to her wrist, blended it and went on her way. Kids asked her why she had faded words on her wrist, one time a kid told the teacher she had a tattoo with bad words on it and she should be kicked out of school, well luckily, she wasn't.

When Roseanne was 19 her father gave her full coverage foundation for her to apply everyday before she left the house. So...she did. She got a job at Burger King in Busan and worked the cash register. When customers asked why her wrist was discolored she just said she bruised it. Which was very obviously a lie. Her dad was not very good at color matching with makeup. She made quick friends with her co-workers, Chaeryeong, Jennie and Jisoo. Luckily for her, they had all found their soulmates, meaning she couldn't accidentally fall in love with her friends.

           Roseanne turned 22 on the day of her interview with Black Label. She was already freaking out even after she skyped with Jisoo,Jennie, Chaeryeong and her soulmate Yeji. So much so that she didn't look ahead of her and crashed into the woman walking towards her. "Oh shit I'm sorry!" she said, the words easily slipping out. When she looked up the black haired girl's face displayed a look of absolute shock. "Holy shit." was all that came out. Immediately Roseanne's face turned into an almost like a photo copy of the girl in front of her's surprised expression.

              The two talked a while before Roseanne surged forward on instinct and pecked her lips. Her soulmate, who she came to know's name is Lisa, chased her lips with her own as the blonde wrapped her arms around her neck. Lisa wrapping her own around Roseanne's waist. "I've wanted to do that ever since those words came out of your mouth." Lisa said as she tried catching her breath once they broke apart. Roseanne laughed before leaning against the taller girl. "Can i pick you up?" Lisa asked quietly. Instead of answering Roseanne instead jumped into her open arms immediately.

              2 months later Roseanne had told at least everyone she could that Lisa, the hottest girl Roseanne ever laid her eyes on, was her soulmate/girlfriend. Roseanne burned every bottle of makeup for her words her father had ever given her. Not knowing that Lisa was behind her, smiling lovingly with a cup of coffee in her hand. She didn't need to hide it anymore. Roseanne found her soulmate,her person. Oh she would never hide those words on ver again. Especially after she found Lisa's...the four words on the inside of her thigh were in the perfect place.

            Then, it had been over a year later when finally, Jennie,Jisoo,Chaeryeong and Yeji had come over to meet Lisa for the first time ever. Sure, they'd skyped or video chatted but they haven't met in person due to Roseanne moving to Seoul and eher friends staying in Busan. "They'll love you Lis, don't worry." Roseanne said as she laid on Lisa's chest the morning of. Lisa hummed before she pulled Roseanne up and pecked her nose softly. The blonde giggled before looking at the time and pulling her girlfriend out of their bed and into the gigantic shower.

            "Hey guys! You must be Lisa!" Yeji was the first one to speak. Also sticking her hand out first. Lisa took it and gently shook it as Roseanne tightened her grip on her arm. "And you must be Yeji!" Lisa said as their hands parted. Yeji smiled at the two before Roseanne and Lisa moved apart so the girls could go in. Jennie gave her a high five while Jisoo gave her a thumbs up. When they made it in the living room, Lisa pulled Roseanne by the waist before giving her a searing kiss then walking into said room.

         The girls all talked over dinner, all of Roseanne's friends toppling Lisa with questions all throughout. The taller girl smiled nervously before answering all of them with a nod from Roseanne. But when Jisoo started asking Roseanne bow Lisa was in bed they cut it off. "Okay that's for only me to know." the blonde said as Lisa turned into a tomato cueing laughter to erupt from the whole table.  Lisa turned to Roseanne and looked like she wanted slap her or kiss her, or both. The older girl had a matching expression before smirking & turning back to the table.

        Then, 3 years later the group of friends mixed with Lisa's friends, Roseanne's family and Lisa's family were sitting in the benches arrange outside as Lisa and Roseanne exchanged their vows. Lisa in a tux-dress and Roseanne in a long white gown. Lisa reached out her hand as Roseanne's tears started spilling out. The two kissed as soon as the priest said they could. Roseanne chasing her lips as Lisa dipped her causing the crowd to erupt into a bunch of  "awww!"s and "ewww!"s from their small cousins and family sitting in the white and wooden benches.

         Now, they sat on their couch watching Manifest with Roseanne cowering in Lisa's side while munching on a garlic knot with Lisa smiling whole biting into her second slice of pizza. "I love you." Lisa whispered before placing a kiss on the mess of blonde hair. "Good or else we wouldn't be soulmates or married to each other." Roseanne said teasingly as they laughed before starting a make out session, the food quickly being forgotten as Roseanne took its place on Lisa's lap. What happened next you may ask? Well as hey say: Somethings are better left to your imagination.