Lucky

Rosé(Roseanne,Chaeyoung,Rosie,Baby,Chipmunk) Park was the it girl of Seoul High School. All the boys had crushes on her. All the girls had crushes on her too. Teachers feared her so they would pass her in every class, not because they were forced to. But because she were actually really smart. One problem with all the students having crushes on Rosé? Lisa Manoban, the head cheerleader was her girlfriend. The second most popular girl in school. Everyone feared her but for no reason. She wasn't mean,confrontational or intimidating. What scared people was that she could be.

    "Lisaa." Rosé dragged out the girl's name as she waited by the girl's locker. Lisa chuckled at her girlfriend's clingy actions. "I wuv you Lili" Rosé exclaimed as she embraced her girlfriend in her arms whispering sweet nothings as she swayed with Lisa. Their sweet moment was quickly interrupted though as the douchebag of the school, the quarterback on the football team who was the most popular boy at the school walked up to the pair with a smirk on his smug and stupid face. "Oh, Jungkook." Rosé said with a fake smile on her face as she acknowledged him.

    "Hey, I was thinking how about I take you back to my place after school and we can 'study' and stuff." Jungkook said completely ignoring Lisa's existence. Rosé looked from Jungkook to her girlfriend's fuming face. "Well we have a bunch of classes together & I'm afraid there's zero tests coming up so we have no reason to study. So no Jungkook." Rosé answered his request causing all heads to be turned in the three's direction. There were very audible gasps coming from every student and teacher in the hallway. Jungkook had never been turned down by a girl. Never.

Lisa watched as the man's face contorted from a smirk to anger. The hallway fell silent when Jungkook forcibly kissed Rosé in front of everyone. Including her girlfriend. Lisa was so furious she saw red. Everyone's head whipped to Lisa's direction as the quietly watched the girl form a fist and pull it backwards. Rosé was disgusted. She made no move to reciprocate the kiss. When he pulled away she watched her girlfriend's fist collide with the boy's nose. The students around them were frozen in a state of a shock as they gasped. "Meet me at the courtyard." Lisa muttered.

Rosé immediately pulled Lisa out of  school. Everyone's eyes following them before everyone was startled by the bell and ran off to their classes. "What the hell were you thinking!?" Rosé exclaimed at her guilty looking girlfriend. Lisa didn't answer. She just looked down in shame. "He's an asshole." the banged girl muttered still looking down. Rosé thought it over and decided to just ignore it. "We are going somewhere else until the school day is over. Then your kicking Jungkook's ass." Rosé said glaring into Lisa's eyes. The black-haired girl's face brightened as she got in the car.

    "Rosie?" Lisa said quietly once they were far away from the school. Rosé turned her head towards her. "I love you." Lisa said out of the blue. Rosé smiled and she said an "I love you too" before her eyes went back to the road. Lisa stared at her girlfriend. Her long blonde locks,her piercing brown eyes. She was perfect. Lisa smiled before she looked out her window again. "We are here!" Rosé cheered as they pulled up to the pair's favorite diner of all time. Lisa did a happy dance which earned Rosé's signature & very very adorable giggle.

     "Lisa! They have mac and cheese!" Rosé cheered as she did a happy dance. Lisa giggled and called over a waitress who was very obviously eyeing Lisa. "Paws off. She's mine." Rosé growled causing Lisa to squeeze her hand under the table. She immediately backed off and put on a smile. "One mac and cheese with a coca cola please?" she said calmly. The waitress noted it before turning to Lisa. "And for you gorgeous?" Lisa immediately saw Rosé glare at the woman. "The same as my beautiful girlfriend." Lisa said as she got up and slid in with Rosé.

"Fight time!!" Lisa squealed earning an eye roll from her girlfriend next to her. Rosé gripped the girl's hand before shooting her a reassuring smile. "Don't get to reckless okay. I don't want you getting her baby." she said with a pout. Lisa squeezed her hand in a reassurance that she would be careful before the two pulled up to the courtyard where 2 groups were waiting, Jungkook in the center. On one side there was Jennie,Jisoo,Hyeri,Lia,Yeji and Yuna. On the other: Hyunjin,Felix,Hwasa,Nayeon and Giselle. The two quickly got out of the car.

     "Next time I get the slut of the school, I'll make sure you hear her screaming my name." Jungkook sneered at Lisa. It was a tone that was close to taunting but not there quite yet. Lisa's fist met the boy's nose. Her knee collided with his stomach causing him to double over in pain. "Don't. Call. My. Girlfriend. A. Slut. Again." Lisa yelled as she beat up Jungkook further. Jungkook wiped at his nose before he made a really bad mistake. "Your girlfriend's a slut I can get her whenever I want." he chuckled before Lisa ignited once again.

     Punch after punch was thrown. Jungkook was bleeding,cuts on his face, a most certainly bloody and broken nose. The boys immediately went to pick him up and carry him away while the kid yelled words of discouragement as Rosé ran over to her girlfriend, breaking away from Hyeri and Lia's hold in the process. "Lisa are you okay?" the girl frantically asked as she scooped her girlfriend into her lap inspecting her bloody knuckles. Luckily enough, Lisa didn't have even a scratch on her body. The girls rushed over to the pair making sure that Lisa was (thankfully) okay.

    The couple was now sitting in Rosé's apartment. The blonde sitting on Lisa's lap as she played with her long platinum locks. "I'm so happy you aren't hurt." Rosé said turning to face Lisa. The black-haired girl cupped her face. "I am suspended though because of stupid Felix. So why don't you stay with me for the two weeks?" Lisa said hopefully earning a chuckle from Rosé. The blonde nodded yes because all though she was a good student she would rather spend her days with the love of her life,sitting in bed together and doing absolutely nothing.

      Of course the two weeks passed and this time it was the same situation but with Hyunjin and Lisa. I'll just say that that boy got his ass kicked and handed to him by the ferocious blonde girl. There the two were in Lisa's apartment this time but same position. "I'm so lucky to have you Lisa." Rosé said before cupping the girl's face and bringing her into a soft kiss. Lisa's tongue teased her lip asking for entrance before Jisoo's call so rudely interrupted them You guys are suspended again." Jisoo said causing the pair to hang up and continue where they left off.