Solo

March 12th 2021

   "Are you excited Chaeyoung-ah?" Lisa asked practically jumping up and down as her excitement pumped through her. "Yes Lali, you can calm down now." Roseanne chuckled. They were having a release day party for Rosé's solo debut. Lisa was so excited for the girl. Her own solo was yet to be promoted or even talked about. Rosie had been talking about this forever. She was so excited to have a solo debut and be recognized finally. Lisa was proud of her chipmunk, so proud that she had went out of her way to purchase a very sparkly necklace to celebrate.

   "Rosie we should do a VLive!" Lisa suggested. Chaeyoung got up to go get her phone and open the vlive app. "I wanna do it! Uh I mean can I please start it Rosie?" Lisa said as she saw the look on her face at the demand. "Yeah just put on the table and- Hey where are you going?" Chaeng pouted as Lisa quickly ran into her room. "Hi blinks!! Today is RS1 release day!!" Lisa whisper screamed. "I have this necklace here that I bought for Rosie so make sure you are screen recording her reaction." Lisa snickered.

   "Lisa why were you in there?" Rosie asked as the girl slyly approached her. She put the phone down first obviously so Rosé could say hi to the blinks. "Hey Rosie first I have something for you." Lisa whispered shyly. "Huh? What is it?" the girl asked curiously. In response Lisa pulled a box from behind her back and handed it to her. The blonde opened it and her jaw dropped. It was the prettiest necklace she had ever seen. She looked up at Lisa with teary eyes. "There's a note." Lisa chuckled.

  "To my Rosie, I'm so unbelievably proud of you. You know i'm not good at words so I just want you to know how much I love you - Lisa" she read. She saw two hands come and pick up the necklace. "Turn around." Lisa said as she smiled warmly. Roseanne did what she said and she felt the cool metal touch her skin. "We'll go live again before it drops. Promise." Rosie said as she quickly ended the Vlive. Lisa was confused until she felt two warm hands grab her face. "You didn't have to do this Lili." Rosie said in a throaty voice due to the tears.

   Lisa couldn't hold herself back anymore. She pulled Rosé to her lips and kissed her softly. Rosie immediately felt the butterflies flutter in her stomach as they always did when the two kissed. Lisa slowly pulled away with a smile on her face. "It's actually a locket..." Lisa trailed off when Roseanne's face lit up. "Open it! Open it!" the girl pleaded excitedly. Lisa giggled and opened the locket. Inside held a picture from the 2020 seasons greetings that Lisa personally asked the photographer to print out very small for her. Rosé couldn't stop the tears now.

   "You're just the best girlfriend ever." Chaeyoung cried in Lisa's arms as the girl held her. "I don't deserve you. You do all these nice things for me and I don't deserve them." she continued. "You deserve the world Chaeng." Lisa said. That made her cry even more. "I love you so much..." Roseanne cried even louder as she leaned into Lisa's arms more. Lisa just rubbed the girls back and whispered sweet nothings into the girls neck. Lisa felt the girls breathing slow to normal and quickly fall asleep.

   "Hey Rosie?" Lisa whispered. "Hmm?" the girl hummed. Lisa giggled and looked at the time, 30 minutes before Roseanne's solo would be released. "We have to start the live now." Lisa whispered. She stir and then settle into a new position. "You start it and wake me up in 15 minutes." Lisa reluctantly grabbed the sleeping girl's phone and started a live. "Hey blinks, yes this is Rosie's countdown live but she's a little busy at the moment." Lisa paused to gesture to the sleeping blonde in her arms. "So she'll be up and talking in about 15 minutes." Lisa finished.

   "Rosie 15 minutes is over. Blinks want to say hi." Lisa cooed. Blinks comments were flying by 'Awww u 2 are the cutest' and 'What about Jenlisa and Chaesoo?! CHEATERS!' were the first two that Chaeyoung read when her eyes adjusted. "Hey! Jenlisa and Chaesoo aren't real! Just Chaelisa and Jensoo." Rosie whined. Lisa was confused until she saw the comment too. Her eyes welled up with anger while Chaeyoungs filled with tears. But the anger was quickly diminished when she saw the time. 11:55. 5 more minutes until Rosé debuted as a soloist.

   "So the album is called 'Rosé' pretty straight forward." Rosé laughed as the time ticked down slowly. Rosé was hit with a pang of thankfulness for blinks,Jennie,Jisoo and of course Lisa. She threw herself on Lisa and held her. "What's this for- ROSIE 30 SECONDS!" Lisa shouted. Rosie quickly pulled herself off and started counting down with Lisa. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1! I DID IT I-" Rosé shouted before she was cut off by Lisa's lips. Lisa pulled away and rested her forehead on the blondes, "I'm so proud of you." she said before she pressed a chaste kiss on her cheek.

   "Thank you Blinks for all the support for my solo!! It's finally out go listen!" Roseanne said as she swiftly ended the live. She quickly lifted up Lisa and carried her to their room. "Rosie,let's go to sleep now." Lisa suggested seeing as how tired the blonde was before the live started. She quickly grabbed Roseanne some of her pajamas. She also grabbed an oversized t-shirt since her sweater was starting to give her a rash. She saw Rosé come back into the room wearing a very lacy and very see through outfit. "You're just not gonna give me my special present?" she said as she made her way to Lisa. To which the girl jumped on her.