Finally

Chaeyoung was sitting alone at a café in the YG building. She was sitting waiting for Jisoo. Chaeyoung would've asked Jennie to hang out but she was too busy going on a date with the love of Chaeyoung's life. "Hey debby downer, stop worrying about your hopeless crush on Lisa and focus on how I'm here." Jisoo said as she sat down, rolling her eyes but also feeling sorry for the girl and herself. They were in love with the two people who were out on a date right now. "I know sorry Jichu, how's your crush on Jennie going?" Rosé asked calmly taking a sip of her tea while Jisoo nearly choked on hers.

"Then she leaned her fucking head on my shoulder Chaeyoung-ah! Like if that's not flirting with me what is?!" Jisoo complained. Roseanne's mind couldn't stop thinking about Lisa. How someone else is causing her laugh, how someone else is making her smile, how someone else is kissing her lips. "Hey do you know where they're going on the date?" Jisoo asked absent-mindedly. "You're not actually going to go there right?" Jisoo questioned hesitantly. Rosé shook her head no, "Of course not." she said with a laugh.

She had left Jisoo at a bar the unnie swore she's been to before even though she knew the girl was lying. She was staring blankly at the random drama she turned on. The only thoughts going through her head were ones of how to confess to Lisa. She heard her phone ring, Jisoo of course most likely wasted from the vodka sodas she downed like water. "Hello?" Rosie said. "Hi um Jisoo said to call you...she's staying with me tonight." she heard a familiar voice say. Miyeon? No...Jisoo was heartbroken because of her. "Bring her here please. I don't care if she protests. Now." she demanded.

"Chaeng you're no fun." Jisoo whined as the blonde pulled her to the girls room. "No. I'm not letting you sleep with someone when you'll regret it tomorrow." Rosé said sternly. She put Jisoo in her room and tucked her in for good measure. Once she saw the girl was fast asleep she came out of her room and sat back on the couch resuming her thoughts from before, her official confession to her dream girl, Lisa. "I got this. I can do it." Roseanne told herself as she drifted to sleep.

Shift in POV (Lisa)

The two were currently driving to their favorite private place away from the cameras, a field. Jennie had prepared a picnic for the two. "Hey babe?" Lisa said out of the blue. "Yeah?" Jennie responded. Lisa didn't answer for some reason the sunflowers they were passing distracting her too much to notice Jennie waving her hand in front of her face. "Oh sorry, I just thought maybe today we could go to a restaurant." Lisa said. "But we don't have reservations for anywhere." Jennie responded in a stutter. Jennie had planned on proposing today. Sure it was soon but she couldn't help herself, it was a distraction.

They ended up sitting in an empty Ihop. Jennie found it weird that Lisa ordered mac and cheese off the kids menu, that was Chaeyoungs order. But Lisa found it weird Jennie had ordered a giant burger, that was Jisoos order. They ate in an almost awkward silence. "H-how is it?" Jennie said bringing Lisa out of her thoughts. "Oh yeah it's good." Lisa said as she brought another spoonful to her mouth. Jennie slowly brought the burger to her mouth. They enjoyed their meal and talked for a little bit before they were kicked out for staying too long.

   "So you want to go to the field now?" Jennie asked sincerely hoping the girl would say yes. Lisa sighed, "No it was a miracle we weren't swarmed at Ihop, I don't think I can go for more food sorry Jenduke." Jennie was partly let down but also happy she said no. She couldn't wait to see Jisoo when she got home. "Hey what do you think Chaeyoungs doing right now?" Lisa accidentally said out loud. Jennie was confused but when she went to answer Lisa cut her off; "Wait nevermind let's just go back to the dorm."

  Switch back to Chaeyoungs POV

  Roseanne heard the dorm's front door opening signaling that the "lovebirds" had returned from their date. "Hey Chaeng! Wheres Jisoo?" Jennie asked as soon as the door was locked. Rosie giggled, "In her room, she got super drunk then crashed." she explained as she watched Jennie slowly approach the girls room. "She's a little mad at you right now, but it's her reason to tell you not mine." she added as she watched Jennie pour but continue to open the sleeping unnie's door.