Met Gala

"Rosie are you serious?!" Lisa basically screamed. The blonde lightly jolted back in surprise. She was supposed to be the clingy one, not Lisa. "You cant go to New York for a week by yourself and leave me here!" the thai whined. All Roseanne did was tell Lisa how she got invited to the met gala. She honestly hadn't thought of a week in New York as such a big thing but clearly to Lisa, it was her whole life. "Lisa I have to go though." she responded calmly. Only for Lisa to give her only a pout in return.

       Okay, maybe Rosé was underestimating how long a week could feel. She hadn't seen Lisa in 4 hours & she already felt like it was torture. The last thing Lisa said to her was to get a picture with CL. The blonde already wanted to go home and cuddle up on the couch next to Lisa and watch old reruns on TV of different Korean dramas. But it was too late for that as she was already on the plane headed to the Met Gala. Lisa promised to call & text her everyday at least. Oh boy,that wasn't gonna be enough.

         Lisa contently sat on the couch in her and Roseanne's shared apartment when her phone rang. "Hey Jen! What's up?" she answered. Although, she could barely understand the brunette on the other line until Jisoo came and took over for her. "Wait right now? I have to get ready now?" Lisa asked for clarification on the details that her unnie's had just given her. She quickly hung up and ran to the closet in the bedroom whilst also tripping over Lego,Leo,Louis,Hank & Love in the process. She muttered an apology to the pets before getting ready to leave.

        The jet lag hit Rosie and it hit her harder than it ever had. "Damn it jet lag." she muttered while she woke up at 8 pm kst but 10 am est. The only reason she wasn't still asleep was because she heard a knock on her door. Yes,it had been 15 mins and she still hadn't gotten out of bed. Well, until the knocking came once again. She groaned but pulled the covers off & shuffled to the door while rubbing away the tired from her eyes. "Hell-LISA?!" Roseanne's going wide at the sight in front of her.

          "Surprise!" Lisa whispered with jazz hands before being pulled into the room by the shorter australian and enveloped in a hug. "I missed you too Rosie." Lisa said once she pulled away, only to be pulled into a searing kiss. "Okay now we have to go and rock this Met Gala." Jennie said from the doorway. Let's just say, the night of and the next morning after the Met Gala, all the talk was about Blackpink and the budding romances being revealed. "That was fun." Chaeyoung concluded after dropping her heels on the hotel floor. Lisa nodded whilst pulling Roseanne to the bed for a night full of snuggling.

IT HAS BEEN A HOT MINUTE BUT IM BACK !! my updates will be a lot more inconsistent now as school as definitely gotten in the way :( but i'm sending all of my prayers to lisa for a fast and safe recovery and all the other members <3