Happily Ever After

Ellie

19 years had passed since the war, it had been 19 years without my father, without Fred, and well over 19 years without Cedric.

I miss them all dearly, I miss the relationship that could have formed between my father and me, I miss all of the jokes Fred would pull on me and his laugh, and I miss Cedric's smile. It never failed to light up the room and immediately draw people to him.

They would have all lived a great life and I know they will never be forgotten.

"Johnathan, Scorpius, Daniella, you all need to hurry up or you'll miss the train!" Draco yelled up at the kids.

"They are going to be the death of me." I signed and kissed Draco.

Jasmine was on my hip as I went through a checklist with the three going off to Hogwarts.

It was John's fourth year attending Hogwarts, he was put into Gryffindor, but it would be Scorpius and Daniella's first year at Hogwarts. Jasmine was only 8, but she was already ready for when she was going to go to Hogwarts.

"Okay, everyone get in the car. John, please close the door this time. We don't need Doug getting out like last time." Draco and I made sure that everyone was in the car and Doug was in the house before we pulled out of our driveway. (a/n everyone was worried about Doug, so I made sure to mention him.)

We lived in a house that neighbored Ginny and Harry's house, Hermione and Ron's house, and Luna and Neville's house (though they were barely there, they were traveling the world). We had our own little neighborhood with just us.

Though when I say neighbour, it means they are the closest people to us. Not that they literally neighbored us.

Draco and I decided once we had kids, we would use certain muggle transportation occasionally so our kids weren't raised like we were and oblivious to anything not magic related. But we mostly use magic for transportation.

Today we used a mix of magic and muggle, we used the flying car. Anytime I get in it, it reminds me of all the stories Ron and Harry told me the first year I was at Hogwarts, one year they drove Molly and Arthur's flying car to Hogwarts when they missed the train.

While we were in the car Draco drove and I got to play music. John and Dani like muggle music, but Jaz and Scorpius are like me and LOVE muggle music. I see a lot more of Draco's personality in John and Dani, while Scorpius and Jaz are similar to me.

"Mum, I know Jaz likes this classical music bullshit, but I am going to fall asleep if we listen to it any longer."

"Jonathan, don't use those fowl words!" Draco snapped at John for using a curse word.

"What? Uncle Fred uses those words all of the time at Hogwarts, I think I've even heard McGonagall say the F word when he popped up behind her." As John spoke about Fred, Scorpius and Dani's eyes lit up. I hoped that they wouldn't cause too much trouble, I figure with Fred there as a ghost he is going to give them plenty of ideas on pranks to pull.

"Well Uncle Fred is a lot older than you, but I guess the next time I am at Hogwarts he and I are going to have a little chat."

——-

A Year Ago

"Fred Weasley! You have to stop cursing in front of kids!" Ellie stormed into the empty Great Hall.

"Did someone summon me?" Fred emerged from a wall. "Oh look what we have here, Miss Elizabeth Hoss, The Auror. Oh sorry, I mean Mrs Elizabeth Malfoy, The Auror." He then proceeded to bow.