Unforgivable Curses

Ellie

Another few days went by since I got out of my spell and I wanted to go back. Umbridge had gotten 10 times worse.

Then came the day of the O.W.L.s, I got up a little bit earlier and headed to the Great Hall to get breakfast and cram in some more studying.

After an hour of studying went by, more and more people began to filter in. Eventually Hermione and Ginny walked in.

"Morning Ellie." They said in unison.

"Morning."

All of us sat there in silence studying. Then once everyone was there, there was no more peace and quiet to study in. I moved from the Great Hall into the library. I picked a seat farthest from the door, in the back corner, closest to the restricted section.

I continued reading and reading, not noticing the blonde boy that sat down in the chair next to me. After another few minutes, I looked up from my book and saw him sitting there reading.

"Hello Draco, ready for today?"

"Yeah, not too excited though."

After the short exchange we both continued reading, I am not sure when it happened, but after a while I saw that we were holding hands with the one hand not used to read. I kept it there because I liked the feeling that it gave me, and anyways it's not like Harry and I are dating.

Eventually the time came for our exam. We both had D.A.D.A. so we walked together. Not saying anything, just enjoying each other's company. We got to the classroom and went our separate ways, I sat down next to Hermione and he sat in the only chair left, next to Pansy.

The O.W.L. started and I was almost done and was just about to flip to the last page when I heard a large boom coming from outside the classroom. Umbridge went to the doors and opened them to see what the noise was coming from, when a firework flew right past here and bursted in the classroom.

Following the firework, was George and Fred Weasley. The were throwing random things around, cause mass chaos. Then even sent a firework dragon after Umbridge, chasing her out of the class. That was when we all decided to run out of the classroom and watch the rest of the show in the courtyard.

As the show continued, I saw some distraught on Harry's face and he fell to the ground. I ran over to him, "Harry what's wrong? What happened?"

"Ellie, it's Sirius, he's in trouble."

Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, and I, followed Harry around the school.

"Harry, how are you planning on getting there?"

"Through the Floo Network."

"Harry, Umbridge closed off all of the chimneys."

"Not all of them."

We ran to Umbridge's office, her chimney was the only one that allowed for travel.

Harry prepared to go to the Ministry and tried to tell us that we were not allowed to come.