Figure It Out

Ellie

Draco and I appartated to my house, I actually appartated us to my house.

I walked up to my driveway and saw Nimah's car parked in it.

We then walked to the door and before I could unlock it with my keys it swung open and Nimah pulled me into a tight hug.

"Where have you been? Hudson and I were worried sick!"

"I'm actually really good for the first time in a long time."

"Well who is this?" She said looking over at Draco. "Hello, I'm Nimah, Rosie's. friend."

"Yeah well about that, there is probably something that I should tell you."

"Wait, is he the one you were telling me about from work?"

"Nimah, my name isn't Rose. Well kinda, it is my middle name. But my real name is Elizabeth Rose Hoss, but everyone calls me Ellie."

"What? But that still doesn't explain who he is."

"Let me finish, this is Draco Malfoy. He is, well was, my boyfriend. I knew him before I came here."

I led her over to the couch and Doug nudged at Draco, wanting him to pet him.

"I am a witch. I grew up in Ireland and went to a school for magic with my twin brother. Then, things in the magic world went bad and there was this battle and I was hit with a killing curse. But it didn't kill me, I was in a coma for two months and when I woke up there was this darkness I felt inside of me that was put there by the curse. I was afraid I was going to hurt someone, so I didn't let anyone near me. And a little bit of that darkness was still there in me, so I went a little crazy. Crazy enough for healers, or I guess the doctors of the magic world, and my adoptive mother decided to take my memories away. That was when they set up this life here for me, I came here and started a new life with no memories of my other one." I saw the confused look on her face.

"So you are a witch, and your name is Ellie. Do you have your memories back? And how can I trust you that you are a witch."

At this time Draco pulled out his wand, "Accio Book."

A book came flying into his hand, she stood there in absolute shock.

"So you are a witch as well?"

"Technically I am a wizard." He jokingly said, trying to release a bit of tension.

"So Draco and mostly everyone else thought I was dead. Then he bumped into me at the restaurant and that caused him to figure out that I was alive. Then his mother and my adoptive mom came to my house and told me about what had happened and offered to give me my memories back. After 4 months I decided to get them back, and that is pretty much everything."

"Why didn't you tell me? You knew for 4 months, we hung out, we worked together, you had plenty of opportunities to tell me. Does anyone else know about you?"

"I was afraid of what you would think of me, if you would think I was some sort of freak or monster, because that's what I thought of myself. And no one else knows, besides my family."