Diagon Alley

Ellie

I was suddenly awoken by a smell that I had never smelled before, I think I was bacon and pancakes. Although my mum never made it, at Beauxbatons on special occasions we might have gotten it for breakfast as a special gift.

Before going down stairs, I quickly threw my thick brown hair into a ponytail and threw on some clothes. I walk downstairs and my mother is cooking alongside Lu, our house elf. She had seen me walk down the stairs and gave me a meek smile.

"Good Morning Elizabeth, I figured you and your brother would need plenty to eat before departing to Diagon Alley. Unfortunately, I have to deal with another issue, so you and Richard will be going alone."

Just us two? I already knew that Ricky would leave me to go hang out with Draco and harass the other students trying to get their materials. So that means I'd be absolutely alone for the entire day.

Though I had been excited to spend the day with mum, I am glad that I might be able to get a little bit of peace and quiet and forget about the problems in my life right now.

Ricky finally stumbled down the stairs, by this time mother had already left. He looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Mum made us breakfast this morning, well with Lu of course. Otherwise she'd burn the house down."  I said this to try to calm his thoughts that must be racing.

After he had eaten what was left over, I explained to him what mother had told me about us going alone this year. A smirk grew over Ricky's face, it might be a twin thing, but I knew what he was thinking.

——-

Ricky

Alone. All day.

It was a dream come true, I would not have the constant nagging over my shoulder about what type of quill I wanted to get for the school year. And all the other wonderful bullshit that came along with it.

Yesterday I was owling back and forth with Malfoy, I do not know how to break it to Ellie that we have to pick him up. And honestly I had no idea what her problem with him was, but all I knew in that moment was that it would ruin what had seemed like an amazing morning.

Just rip it off like a bandage, the quicker I did it the less time she would have to fight me on the idea. Her face went from a small smile, to a full on bitch face in a matter of seconds. I quickly went upstairs after telling her, to go get ready for Diagon Alley, and seeing Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy.

——-

Ellie

Using Flo Powder, we went to the Malfoy Manor. At this point I did not care about seeing Malfoy, I just did not want to bump into my arse of a father.

"Hello Elizabeth and Ricky" a strong voice said as we emerged from the fireplace. I already knew it was Narcissa.

Walking over to her I am embraced with a hug. I could not tell you the last time I had been hugged. Malfoy came out of the kitchen and Ricky and I asked if he was ready to leave. He was, so we said our goodbyes to Narcissa

I left last, giving Narssisa enough time to stop me after the other two had left.

"Elizabeth, Lucius and I have been talking. We think that it is best if Richard and Draco spend some time apart. Draco needs to focus on his school work and now that you and Richard are going to be at Hogwarts, there will be two times the amount of distractions than before. We were wondering if you could help us while you are at Hogwarts, that would be wonderful."

Ellie did not get the chance to respond before Draco came back to the manor to make sure I was coming. He held out his hand hoping I would take it, but I ignored the offer and made my way to Diagon Alley to get my school stuff.

Once Draco and Ricky ran off without me, I made my way around. I had gotten a new quill, more parchment paper, and some other supplies, the last thing I needed were my books. I made my way into the store, I had found all of the books required for fourth years, but I kept looking. I grabbed a book about Muggles and the way they lived. I've always been interested in Muggles, though being the daughter of a Death Eater, I did not get many opportunities to learn about them.

After grabbing the book, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Muggles, quite interesting, aren't they. Both my parents are Muggles, but they know quite a lot about the world of magic."

I turned around to see a brown wavy haired girl staring at me.

"I'm Hermione Granger, and you?"

I struggled to find words, I had heard about her and her two other friends. Quite famous they were, everyone knew Harry Potter and his group of friends. I think that Ricky had a crush on Hermione before, though he didn't even know her, and she didn't know he even existed.

Finally spitting out the words, "Hi I'm Elizabeth Hoss, but my friends call me Ellie."

"Well now that we are friends Ellie, I haven't seen you around Hogwarts before. Based on what books you are carrying, I can tell you are a fourth year as well. What house are you in?"

"Actually I'm new to Hogwarts, I went to Beauxbatons before this year. My twin brother is also transfering, but he went to Durmstrong. I'm hoping to be sorted into Gryffindor or Ravenclaw."

"Just your luck Ellie, I'm in Gryffindor, and I would be happy to introduce you to some of my friends. And maybe once we get to Hogwarts, I could show you around."

"I would love that, and maybe I could introduce you to my brother. Though I will tell you, he's an incompotent twat."

A smile spread across her face, I could already tell we were going to be really good friends.
_____

Yay! The second chapter is done! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Sorry if the story is moving slowly, I just want to make sure to give a good introduction to the Hoss twins.
I have so many ideas for what is to come!

Questions:
1. Ron or Harry? I would choose Ron.
2. Who is your favorite Death Eater? I love Narssisa.(ik she isn't technically a death eater but meh)