Godric's Hollow

Draco

I hadn't talked to L in a few months, though I've heard plenty about her.

I'd heard lots of different things, my parents and all of the other Death Eaters say that she is with Potter, Ricky heard that she was in France with one of her friends from Beauxbatons. I wasn't sure where she was or how she was doing.

That was until her, Potter, Weasley, and Granger broke into the Ministry.

My parents were furious because of what happened, but honestly it was the best news I had heard in a while. Although I didn't love the fact that she was with Potter, I was just glad that she was alive. And as much as I don't like him, I know that he would do anything to keep her safe.

I had not talked to Ricky about her, though he knew my feelings towards her.

Ricky now had the same horrible mark that I had on my arm. He was also now living with me since his mother went missing and his father doesn't seem to care about his well being.

I knew that it was my fault that Ricky now had to carry the same burden that I had been carrying. I could have stopped my parents from allowing it to happen, I could have helped Ricky. I still remember the sound of him screaming for me to help him.

——-

Ellie

It had been almost two months since we had gotten another Horcrux and we still had no idea how to destroy it.

We tried every spell we could think of on it, we even tried to break it with rocks and other stuff like that. But nothing would happen.

"Okay so, Harry destroyed Tom Riddle's journal with a basilisk fang. Dumbledore left me and Ellie and I books, Ron the deluminator, and Harry the snitch." Hermione went over and over the details, trying to put something together.

An hour passed by before I realised something, "Wait Hermione, we forgot something. Dumbledore also left Harry the Sword of Gryffindor."

"If only we had the sword, then we could destroy this necklace and it would no longer turn whoever wears it's mood foul."

"Hermione, you and Harry keep thinking of other ideas and Ron and I will stand guard."

All of us agreed on it.

Ron and I walked out of the tent and sat down next to each other and looked out onto the beach. We had just moved locations because we were afraid if we stayed into one place for too long then we would be found.

"Can you believe that git?" Ron angrly sniped.

"Harry?"

Ron nodded, "That two face ninny in there is trying to steal the girl I like, they act like I am not even here."

"Ron you know that is not true, Harry doesn't feel that way towards Hermione."

Ron quickly stood up from where we were sitting and marched into the tent and I ran in after him.

Hermione and Harry looked up at the two of us with a bit of confusion.