Quite a Night

Ellie

A week after Ron and Lavender started to date, Ginny and Dean broke up.

Honestly I didn't know they were dating.

Hermione, Ginny, and I ignored Ron and Harry as best we would.

It was a friday night and almost everyone decided to go to Hogsmed. The three of us went there and sat at a booth on the side of the room. Unfortunately, Harry and Ron were there too, but they sat away from us.

After a little bit of talking, Professor Slughorn came up to our booth, "Good evening ladies, I would just like to invite you to a dinner I am hosting on Sunday evening. I hope you all can attend."

He did not give us a chance to respond before walking away, I could tell that he might have been drinking a little bit. Then we noticed he walked over to Harry and Ron's table.

"Okay so first, yes we should go to that and make a good impression with Slughorn, and second I heard about something fun going on tonight." Ginny said with a devilish smile.

"I'm going to be honest, I am a little worried with what you are going to say." Hermione said.

"Hermione, please don't shut down the idea yet, hear me out." Ginny said, trying to convince Hermione to agree with her before she actually told us anything.

"Okay, so I may or may not have some fire whiskey in my stuff back in our room. And I think that tonight would be a fun night to maybe have some fun with it."

"Ginny!" Hermione yelled, Harry and Ron stared at the three of us. Hermione lowered her voice to a whisper, "How do you even have that? And how'd you get it into Hogwarts?"

"I have my ways, but that's not the point. Are you guys in?"

"I'm in!" I said.

The both of us looked at Hermione, waiting for an answer from her.

"Okay, fine. But if we get in trouble because of you two, I will personally hex you."

——-

Harry

I knew that the three girls were up to something. I told Ron about my suspicions, he suggested I get some help from the Weasley Twins.

"So, afraid the golden girls are up to no good. Be glad you came to us. We specialize in being up to no good."

The four of us walked up the girls dormitory stairs and stopped at the girls' door. I leaned against it to hear what was inside, I heard nothing. We all agreed that we should see what was going on, we opened the door.

Looking in, we saw Ginny and Ellie sitting of the floor and Hermione standing up in front of them. Then I looked in between them and saw a bottle of fire whiskey.

"How rude of you to be having this without us." The twins said.

"Well, if you agree to not say anything, we'll let you in on it. But you have to contribute something." Ginny said.