Let the Battle Begin

Ellie

I began to regain consciousness, my eyes fluttered, and my joints ached.

Once I fully opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a room I hadn't seen before and was laying in the bed.

Not long after I opened my eyes, Fleur walked into the room, her eyes widened as she saw that I was awake.

"Molly, come quick! She's awake!"

I heard feet moving and Mrs. Weasley ran into the room, along with Fred and George.

"Where are Harry, Hermione, and Ron?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, they aren't here. After the Malfoy Manor, they appartated here. You were very weak and had a faint pulse, the three of them wanted to stay, but they needed to continue. It's been a few days now since they left."

I knew it was the right thing for them to do, but I was sad that I could not continue to look for the Horcruxes with the three of them.

"Here," Mrs. Weasley handed me a cup of some sort of tea. "This will help with the pain, and will help get you on your feet faster."

I chugged down the cup, my stomach growled.

"Oh dear, let me go fix you something to eat. You two boys keep her company, no funny business, she needs to heal."

"Us. Funny Business. Never." The two said in unison, making me giggle.

Mrs. Weasley left the room and the twins sat down on my bed.

The three of us caught up on what was happening. They twins told me all about their business and what was going on with Hogwarts, and I told them about what we've been doing for the past few months.

After a few more minutes of us talking, Mrs. Weasley walked back into the room with a plate full of food. Once I finished eating, I fell asleep again.

I woke up and it was dark outside. I could hear the waves crashing on the beach and some owls outside the window.

I decided to try to get up and use the restroom, but then a similar blue orb appeared in my room.

It was similar to the one I saw the night of Bill and Fleur's wedding. But something about it was different, then it spoke.

"Hi L, I am not sure where you are right now but I hope you are okay." The voice was comforting to hear, for a while I couldn't tell who it was, but I soon realised it was Draco's. "I am sorry for not stopping Bellatrix from hurting you, I should have done something. Though if I did, you and I would be dead right now. I knew I couldn't write you a letter, not only because I don't know where you are, but also because mail is being monitored in and out of the manor. I miss you a lot and so does Ricky, he is really worried about you. If you can, could you please send something back to us to let us know you are safe and okay. By the way, because of your help I was able to send this, it's my patronus. I am sorry for what happened, please stay safe!"

The orb disappeared into thin air and the room went dark again, the only thing lighting up the room was the bright moon outside.