Memories

Ellie

It had been a few months since I heard the news of who I actually was.

I felt like I was still in shock of what had happened. I wanted my memories back, but I kept thinking about the fact that they took my memories back for a reason. What if something bad happens when I get them back?

Within those 4 months, I thought about what I wanted to do. Eventually I came to a decision.

I called the number that Narcissa had given me. It immediately went to voicemail, so I decided to leave one.

"Hi this is Rose, I mean Ellie. I just was calling trying to reach Narcissa or Molly. They told me to call this number when I finally decided, and I have decided. Sorry if I took longer than you expected, but just was afraid. Call me back or stop by my house once you decide. Thanks, bye bye."

I felt a little bit of relief after I hung up the phone, I was glad that I finally decided, though I was afraid. I decided I wanted my memories back.

After about an hour or two, there was a knock at my door. I rushed over to it and opened it, only to find the blonde boy named Draco, who apparently was my boyfriend.

I saw why I dated him, he was quite attractive. His grey eyes were intriguing, his hair fell gently on his face, and on top of that he had a nice build.

"Hi, Draco right?"

"Yes, what do you want me to call you?"

"Whatever you used to call me is fine."

"Okay then L."

I brought him into the kitchen and I got two cups out for water.

"So I was sent here to hear you decided."

"Well, I've decided to take my memories back, I want to know who I am. Whether it is good or bad."

"Okay, now if you would like to come to my house. You can meet your brother and then we can get you your memories back."

"Okay, did you drive here? If not we can take my car."

"Well, not exactly, I used magic. It's called apparating, it's pretty much like teleportation. But if you are not comfortable with that we can drive."

"Umm, I guess we can do that."

"Okay, we have to go outside for this," He led me outside and I locked my front door. "Now I want you to grab my arm."

I followed his directions, then suddenly I felt us starting to twist. I thought I was about to throw up, but then my feet hit the ground.

"Wow, you did a lot better than most people do their first time."

I blushed, and then looked up at the mansion in front of us. "This is where you live?"

"Unfortunately, welcome to the Malfoy Manor."

"Unfortunately?"