Krum vs Malfoy

Draco

Merlin's.

I have never seen L blow up at Ricky like that. She must have really been mad at him for saying that about Potter. Honestly she's probably angrier with me than Ricky, I had provoked him causing him to say it.

I looked over at Ricky, his face was pale. And his jaw was still dropped wide open.

"Hoss, are you okay?"

"My sister is something else Malfoy."

——-

A month after I kissed L, things had gone back to semi normal. I continued dating Pansy, even though she was almost unbearable to deal with.

The Hoss family came over for our monthly dinner, but this time Ricky couldn't come because he wasn't feeling well. So it seemed like it would just be L and I.

For tonight's dinner, the attire was more formal than normal. I put on my usual black suit, I didn't feel like doing my hair so I let it flow onto its side.

The doorbell rang and I heard my mother answer it. They began greeting each other as I walked down the stairs. I politely kissed Mrs. Hoss' hand and shook Mr. Hoss'.

As I went to greet L, I couldn't get myself to get out the words. She looked stunning, she was in a black dress that accentuated her features. Her brown hair fell effortlessly on her shoulders, in her hair she had a serpent clip that sparkled in the lights holding back one part of her hair.

I finally got the words out and asked her if she wanted to go up to my room. Our parents had to talk about something that we were not allowed to know about.

We got up to my room and she collapsed onto my bed.

"I hate dresses," she complained, "This dress is too tight, when I complained to my mother she told me 'it made my maturing features more prominent'. It's not like I am seeing anyone important."

She stumbled back on her words after realising what she had said.

"Hey, don't worry I get it." I told her and fell on next to her on the bed, "My mom gave me a look of disappointment when I came downstairs and I hadn't done anything with my hair."

"I like it, it's not as uptight. It makes you look mature and cuter—" she stopped herself from continuing.

I didn't notice what she had said so I continued to talk, "well I like your dress, you look amazing in it. I like your regular looks, but this makes you look—"

My sentence was cut short by L. She sat up and looked at me. I hadn't realised what I had said before it was too late. I sat up next to her and began to apologize if I had made it uncomfortable. But she cut me off again.

She pulled my tie causing me to shoot forwards and our lips made contact. Once again, us two alone, in my room. My hands shifted from the bed to her waits, within the last month of me seeing her she had grown into her figure more. Her hands slipped into my already messy hair.

"Draco, Elizabeth! We are done talking if you two would like to come downstairs."

I knew this wasn't a question, it was more of her telling us to go downstairs.