What Do We Do Now

Ellie

We walked into an alley, away from everyone. Hermione dug through her bag and pulled out some clothes for each of us.

"We need to change into these so we don't stand out. And we need to get off of the streets for a second."

"I have a place." I said.

It was a small dinner that was open really late at night, I remember when I was younger, Ricky and I would sneak out and fly here.

We walked in and sat at a table in the corner.

"Hi what would you like to order?"

"I'll have a hot coffee with cream," I answered quickly.

Harry and Ron ordered the same, but Hermione ordered a tea.

Once the waiter walked away, I noticed two strange men walk into the dinner. Then one of the men began to pull out a wand.

"Harry, get down! Stupefy!" I yell, knocking one of them back.

Hermione shot a spell at the other one, knocking him unconscious.

"Nice one Hermione."

"We can't kill them, if they are found dead here then they will know that this is where we are. We have to wipe their memory." Harry stated.

"Ellie, Hermione, you two are the best with spells."

"Ellie, I just can't do it again."

I nodded, after what she told me that she had to do to her parents, I knew that there was no way I would let her do this.

So I lifted my wand to one of them, "Obliviate."

After I cast the spell on the first one I did the same to the second one.

"We need to find someplace safe to stay, we can't keep staying out in the open."

"I know where we need to go."

We all grabbed hands and appartated, we landed and in front of us stood the Grimmauld Place.

Once the door appeared, we went up and walked in. A figure that looked like Dumbledore moved quickly towards us, it was probably put there to scare off anyone who tried to enter.

We walked into the living room and decided that we would stay on the couches and floor in case anyone tried to come in, we could leave quickly.

Harry and I went upstairs to gather pillows, blankets, and anything we might need for the night. Ron and Hermione were tasked with lighting the fire and trying to find some sort of food that was on expired.

As Harry and I were in one of the rooms I decided to say something, "Hey Harry?"

"Yeah Ellie?"

"I'm really scared."

He opened his arms and embraced me in a hug. He held onto me tightly, as much as I needed a hug, the only person I wanted it from was Draco.