Caught

Ellie

We had just gotten back from break and had met with the D.A. a few more times, until Harry decided that next time we met, we would work on producing patronuses.

Today was the day, the day we learned to do it. I was so excited for it! I wondered what mine would be, well I hoped I could produce one.

"As you all know, today I will be teaching you how to produce your patronus. I want everyone to think of their happiest memory. Let that memory fill you up and then say, 'Expecto Patronum'. It is okay if you can't get it on the first try. If after lots of tries nothing happens, then try to think of an even stronger memory. Good luck everyone."

I began to run through my memories, it is definitely not about my mother or father, I thought about Ricky. I thought about all of the happy memories I had with Ricky, then I said the spell, "Expecto Patronum"

Nothing happened.

I tried to think again of happier memories, then I thought of when I was sorted into Gryffindor, I thought of all the memories I had with Hermione, studying in the library. Flying above the Quidditch Fields with Ron, waking up in the hospital with Harry next to me. And to finish it off, I thought about the times that Draco and I kissed.

"Expecto Patronum"

A blue beam came out of my wand, eventually the beam turned into a fire dwelling salamander. People circled around me to see it, the patronus came running over to me in the air and ran circles around my head before resting on my shoulder.

After I got mine, I saw everyone else getting theirs as well.

Then after a few minutes there was a loud thud. This broke our concentration, causing our patronus to disappear. Shortly after another thud, it was coming from outside of the R.R.. We all lined the door with our wands pointing forward. Another thud came, and suddenly some of the stone created a hole, and there she was, Professor Toad Face.

With one more hit, the entire wall collapsed, Umbridge and her little minions all stood there, stood there and then grabbed us and walked us all to another classroom where Umbridge had quills and paper set up.

"Potter and Hoss can help explain what these quills are because they have much experience with them. Today I will have you all do some lines for me, except Miss Hoss. You will come up beside me, I have something special for you."

I walked up to her and she had me sit at a desk that was next to her, this also had a quill and paper on it, but the quill was different, it was all gold. I knew that this was not going to be good.

"Everyone shall right, 'Behavior shall be punished'. But you Miss Hoss, will write 'I am a Bloodtraitor'."

Everyone gasped and looked at me with sorrow in their eyes. I heard everyone begin to write, eventually people started to grab their hand in pain. I decided that I just needed to get this over with.

I finished my sentence easy, and nothing happened. After everyone finished, she allowed for us to leave. And just as I was heading over to my friends, I yelling in pain. It felt like someone was trying to take apart my organs and put them back together in a random spot, then it felt like someone was taking knives and cutting my skin all over. I collapsed in pain, screaming out for help.