The Ride to Hogwarts

Ellie

A few days after the day in Diagon Alley the time had come, the time for Ricky and me to leave mother and go to Hogwarts.

I didn't want to admit it but I was very excited. And I got to see Hermione and meet all of her friends.

——-

After they had finished packing, their mother took them to the platform and watched them board the train.

——-

Ricky

I watched Ellie wave over to a girl who I couldn't decipher who it was.

As the girl came closer, I saw who it was. Hermione Granger. Not only was she the smartest girl at Hogwarts, but she was also the prettiest. I had the biggest crush on her.

"Hi Hermione," Ellie said, "It's so great to see you again."

Again. When had Ellie met her? And why didn't she introduce me.

While my thoughts were spinning, I saw Ellie lean over to Hermione and whisper something in her ear. The two girls giggled as they looked at me, I could feel my cheeks start to heat up. Before it was too late, I knew I had been blushing.

Hermione stuck out her hand, "Well Ricky, it is wonderful to meet you. I'm Hermione Granger."

I was so flustered that I forgot to speak, the girls laughed at me.

Ellie and I said our goodbyes to mother and we parted ways with her. Hermione was still with Ellie, she had asked us if we wanted to sit with her and her friends during the train ride. Just then, Malfoy walked up to the three of us.

"Ricky, L" he nodded, "You two are going to sit with me and my friends during the train ride, right?"

I told him I would, but Ellie decided to take Hermione up on her offer and sit with her.

"Well L, it's your loss. I would rather be dead than be seen with a fucking mudblood."

"Actually Malfoy, it's YOUR loss. I would much rather be with Hermione and her friends, at least I know they will be nice to me. You on the other hand, have always been a dick to me and a real pain in the arse."

I let out a slight chuckle but tried to cover it up with a cough. Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the two girls without another word.

——-

Ellie

"Hey Ellie, thanks for sticking up for me. You really did not have to do that."

I just returned a smile to her. Based on her eyes when Draco called her a fucking mudblood, I could tell she needed someone to stand up for her.

Entering the train, we walked down the skinny hallway before she led me into a compartment filled with her friends.

"Ron, Harry," She said trying to get their attention. Once they look up Hermione says, "Boys, this is Elizabeth Hoss. Ellie, this is Ron Weasly and Harry Potter."

I saw the two boys staring at me. It felt like they had never seen another girl besides Hermione.

Both boys abruptly stood up. At the same exact time they said, "Pleasure to meet you Elizabeth."

"The pleasure is all mine. But only my parents and teachers call my Elizabeth, you two can call me Ellie."

"Well then, Ellie, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Ron, Ron Weasly. At your service." He said with a joking voice before bowing.

They boys asked me all about my life.

I told them about my mother, not mentioning anything about my father. Then went on about Ricky;

"Ricky is my twin brother, we have been inseparable since we were born, though he's friends with Draco Malfoy, if you know who that is."

Based on the looks on their face, they unfortunately already know who he is.

The conversation went on for a while before the train slowly came to a halt.

A tall, raggedy looking man greeted each student as they got off the train. As the four of us got off the train he met eyes with me.

"Oí, you must be one of the Hoss twins. I'm Hagrid, pleasure to meet you. And as I can tell you're making friends nicely. Where's your brother Miss Hoss?"

Looking around for the tall, raven haired boy, she finally spotted him and waved him over.

Hagrid led us to the school, telling us all about the different classes, the different houses, and most importantly, quidditch.

——-

Yay! We are back at Hogwarts!

Sorry the Chapter is so short, don't worry the next few will make up for it!

- E.B.