Prologue

Louis POV

I sit on the edge of my bed, staring at the gray wall of my room. I want to scream. School starts tomorrow. Which means I have to see him.

Harry Fucking Styles.

I roll my eyes and groan at the thought of obnoxious laughter and loud speaking. Even worse is his little friend, Horan. Oh God I hate him. He bounces around like a child and laughs super loud and puts his dyed blond hair into a trillion ponytails with rainbow colored hair ties. Oh but the girls just adore him.

They adore Harry too. They gush over his smile and dimples. They giggle when he walks by and point and flip their hair and flirt. And then there's the seductive ones who crawl over him all day and all night long kissing his neck and shit like that.

I curl my lips up in disgust and hop off my bed. I open by door and walk down the steps which lead straight into the living area. Lottie is on her phone gossiping as she sits on the corner of the couch. Phoebe and Daisy are playing with their dolls, their cute giggle filling up the room. I smile softly. As soon as they see me, the up up with the dolls in their hands and run towards me.

"Play with us Louis!" Phoebe screeched. Daisy held out one of her dolls to me. I kneel down so that I am eye level with them.

"I can't play right now, okay. I'm going to go see Liam and Zayn," I say looking each of them in the eye. Their faces visibly drop. I take a breath in and smile to lighten the mood.

"I bet Lottie will play will you though," I say, and look up at Lottie who's on the phone. I give her a playful smirk. Her eyes widen.

"Um, I've got to go Shelby, bye!" She looks at me angerly. I only put a mock innocent look on my face.

"Play with the girls Lottie."

"Louiiiiis!"

"Play with them," I say more sternly. I stand up and grab my black jean jacket. I then fish my car keys out of my jean pocket. Lottie is still glaring at me. I grab my phone of the dining room table and snap a picture of her. She pouts even more.

I strut to the door and hear Phoebe and Daisy start to sing to Lottie. I hesitate before going out the door. But then I hear Lottie's laughter. That's how I know everything's going to be fine.

A/N

Idk if that was good or not. I'm sorry if it sucks or something cuz its the first one I've written. I know it was boring but it was just to prologue soooo... We'll probably meet Zayn and Liam next chapter, and meet Harry and Niall the chapter after.

Anywayyyyys, Stream Vibez by ZAYN

Also, if you can make a cover for me, please do cause I can't edit pictures for shit.

Oh btw that offer is still up for this fix and all of my other ones

Cover credits go to killmymind2819

Why are the views so high on this.
👁👄👁

This is also a heads up that I hate the beginning because I feel I didnt approach it correctly, but I live how I ended it. You don't want to hear that so continue onnn