Chapter 22

A/N

HEY BESTIES I'M WRITING AGAIN BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK

OH OH HERE'S INSPO FOR WHAT MAX AND BEN LOOK LIKE BECAUSE I MIGHT MAKE THEM A COUPLE... SHOULD I THOUGH?(Ben is first: Max is second)

 SHOULD I THOUGH?(Ben is first: Max is second)

ITS TIMEEE FOR THE FIRST GAME

I KNOW HOW EVERYTHING GOES FROM THIS POINT ON SO HERE WE GO BITCHES

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Louis POV

"Get in the car!" I yell out the window. Zayn and Liam tumble their way down the steps of Liam's house and open the car door, sliding in. Ed, Ben, and Max wave at them from the backseat. Harry sits next to me in the passenger seat, a few love bites spotted over his neck. He looks down at his nails, which he repainted. I still have mine on, but it's pretty chipped down.

"God fucking damn it, Louis," Zayn mutters as I speed the car up. I turn down Niall's road, slowing down as I near his house. I bang my hand against the horn, and the whole car collectively gasps as Niall walks out of the door of his house.

He isn't playing in the game today, since his foot has been hurting him for the past week. It isn't broken, but Coach doesn't want to take any chances. He decided that he would rather be a cheerleader than a football player anyway.

His whole face is painted in the school colors; black, white, and blue. Black glitter sparkles in his hair and he holds a cowbell and two signs. One sign is for him, the other is for Zayn. He waves at the boys enthusiastically. Ed, Ben, and Max sit in the backseat with their jaws practically hitting the floor and their eyebrows touching their hairline.

I sigh, popping the trunk so Niall can throw his stuff in the back with the rest of the team's football bags. He jumps into the backseat with a smile plastered on his face. Zayn looks terrified for his life as Niall holds out black and white glitter for his face. He backs up all the way towards Liam, pressing his boyfriend against the door.