Final Chapter that's Not Really the Final Chapter

A/N

I'm not even kidding I'm going to cry cuz this is over-

luv you guys ;D

check chapter after this for final author's note

vote, comment, share

!!! extreme bottomlinson !!!

2728 words

3rd Person POV

Harry looks up into Louis' wide eyes, spinning him around in his arms. He tightens his grip on Louis, wishing to tell Louis how much he loves him right then and there. Louis had just won the championship game for his team, he was so proud of Louis. Louis giggles as Harry spins him around.

Everything surrounding them seems to go silent. Everyone's cheering is muffled, and it is only Harry and Louis in the moment. they look at each other with love so pure that it radiates through the cool air in vibrations.

"I love you," Louis says, an expectant smile on his face. Harry's jaw drops open, he looks at Louis in bewilderment. Rain drips down Louis' face, and his bright blue eyes are electrified with the feelings he just discovered. Louis kisses Harry's lips, not wanting to wait any longer for any reply. He brings a shaky hand up to cup Harry's face, kissing him softly.

He welcomes the butterflies back into his stomach gratefully. Harry kisses him back, but his thoughts are filled with surprise. Louis loves him. Louis told him he loves him. He loves Louis. He hasn't said it yet.

Harry pulls away from the kiss, blinking back the tears that well up in his eyes. Louis looks at him with pure love, the emotion encompassing him whole. A tear drips down Louis' face as he looks at Harry, frightened by the silence that has overtaken them.

"You love me?" Harry breathes out, his gaze never leaving Louis'. Louis nods his head happily, watching as a smile spreads across Harry's face.

"I love you," Louis repeats, "And I think I have for a while, even if I just realized it."

"You love me," Harry says again, this time more of a statement than a question. Louis bobs his head up and down, looking at Harry in adoration. He starts to laugh with pure happiness, "You love me."

"I love you," Louis whispers, bumping his forehead against Harry's lightly. He grins again, thinking about Harry, Harry, Harry. "I love you so, so, so, much."

"I love you," Harry says quietly, "I love you, baby." Louis' grin becomes wider, if that is even possible. He runs his hands through Harry's curls, his eyes fluttering shut.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," Louis repeats, the words filling his heart and his mind and encompassing him whole. Harry giggles, his heart pounding in his chest at which a speed he is afraid it will explode. Louis hands wander all of Harry's face, as if he is making sure that Harry is really. He kisses Harry's cheek, "I love you."

"I love you," Harry responds, scrunching his nose up. Louis litters his face with kisses, every touch of his lips against Harry's skin leaving sparks in his chest and tingling on his skin. "Louis, I- you're beautiful."

"You are too," Louis shrugs, throwing his arms loosely around Harry's neck. He buries his face into Harry's neck, smiling to himself. He kisses Harry's neck softly before pulling away so he can look Harry in the eyes.

"I've loved you for a long time, Louis," Harry whispers to Louis, "My heart is yours."

"Yours is mine, darling. I am completely and utterly in love with you," Louis mumbles, for only Harry's ears to hear. He leans forward with a smile on his face, his lips brushing against Harry's softly. Harry gives in first leaning up to connect Louis' lips to his. He pulls Louis closer to him, squeezing the bottom of his thighs. Louis moans into Harry's mouth, pushing himself towards Harry.