Final Author's Note

April 3rd, 2021

Hey guys! I don't want to disappoint you, but this is just an Author's Note. But if you're actually reading this, you're a real one and I love you. 

I cannot even express how happy I am that so many people enjoyed reading this. The support from the beginning has been amazing, and the support at the end was the cherry on top.

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who read this story. I understand that it isn't a whole bunch of people, but I am still so grateful. To everyone who read this from the start, thank you, you were my motivation to keep writing. And to the people who joined later on; thank you as well, it was so exciting to see someone new reading this with your comments and votes.

I looked through my old Author's Notes and I was so surprised to see how much more comfortable I grew around you guys. (why was I so nice at the start with the 'Please Vote (if you want to)')

Anyway, I am kinda curious about how you found this? Anyway I hope you're glad you did.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, I know it was frustrating at time. Trust me, I got really mad at some points of writing it. 

Alsooooo, if you enjoyed it, I have a few other fics in mind that you might want to check out. 

One Year:

An alternate universe where you can't survive without a partner to guide you, but you don't get to choose who it is.

The government is a slightly corrupt. Between the age of 18 and 20, every person is paired with someone. They are placed in a house with the person for one year.

They must fall in love by this point or they will be marked as A Disgraced, a person even smaller than the lowest class.

Louis Tomlinson doesn't like the system, but he won't be marked as A Disgraced. Harry only wants to find his soulmate, and someone who can love him.

Please note that this story is currently on hold

isn't it funny how fast things change? :

Harry Styles hates Louis Tomlinson.
Louis Tomlinson hates Harry Styles.
They hate each other. And that is that.
Things change.

This story has not been published yet, but it is coming soon.

Update: In the Works

YALL GO READ IT ITS ACTUALLY GOOD

Stay till to The AM? :

Where Harry and Louis fall in love at night.

This is a short story, the reading time is only two minutes.

OKAY THERE HAS BEEN A TITLE CHANGE BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT MY IRL TO FIND ME IT IS NOW:

our love was found (because we stayed to the am)

the plane is flying a bit lower than I anticipated :

This is a short story

Where Harry and Louis take the same 24 hour flight.

The story of Louis Tomlinson and Avocados :

Um- idk how to explain it I wrote it in the middle of the night and its uh.... nice

The Way of the Plays

This story is pretty short, 5 chapters with around 500-1000 words each.

Louis doesn't understand why his team has to scrimmage the same team once a week. He hates it.
The scrimmages are all that Harry looks forward to.

OKAY THIS IS AN EDIT APRIL 25TH, 2021 I AM REALLY STRUGGLING TO FIND THE FIC I WANT TO CONTINUE WRITING SO BARE WITH ME HERE

Now, back to Midplay, of course. I really, really hope that you all liked it. If you want the backstory to how it ends, here it is:

Mike gets sent to jail, (YAYYYYYYY) and Anne gets into therapy to get better. After she is mentally healed, she meets Robin, and they eventually get married. 

Harry and Louis go to colleges together, and not many problems arise while they are there. They decide to not have a formal wedding, rather dancing and singing to music all night long and signing the papers. They kept their promise rings, and Louis gifts Harry another ring, which is gold rather than silver. Harry's says, 'Ti amo,' (I love you) Louis' says, 'Mai in un millione di anni,' or never in a million years.

Thank you for reading, watch the announcements if you are interested in reading isn't it funny how fast things change? :) 

Love, Love, Love

-L