Chapter 24

A/N

HE DID IT.

HE WON A FUCKING GRAMMY.

HARRY STYLES

GRAMMY WINNER AND NOMINEE

POWEFUL AF

AND HIS OUTFIT IS JUST...

AND THE BANANA DICK NECKLACE

AND THE PERFORMANCE

AND THE RINGS

AND THE NAILS

AND THE MASK

AND THE BLACK SUIT

HE IS AN ICON.

HE. IS. A. FUCKING. ICON. 

haha I bet you know that already soo...

Vote 

Comment

Share

Harry POV

I wake up in Louis' arms the next morning. I groan as I roll to the side, releasing my grip on him and opening my eyes. I stare at the white ceiling and squint my eyes to try and focus them. Louis stirs beside me, and when I look back at him, his eyes are open wide and staring at me.

"Mornin'," I say, my voice raspy because of the morning. Louis nods his head at me and rolls over onto my chest.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asks against my chest. I wrap an arm around his waist as he burrows closer to me.

"Not much but-" I freeze as I remember what I did, "God fucking dammit," I mutter under my breath. Louis smirks.

"It was quite a show, Styles."

"What made me think that would be a good idea?" I groan. Louis chuckles against my chest. We fall into silence and my smile fades. When I look back down at Louis, he is tracing the bruise on my stomach with a frown on his face.

"I almost went to the guidance counselor yesterday," He whispers and I freeze. "She wasn't there. That's why I left you, it hurt to see those marks on you that weren't love bites from me."

My breath catches as he sits up so he can look me in the eye. He slowly leans down and meets my lips in a short kiss. He pulls away and I open my mouth to protest, but he places his finger under my jaw to silence me. He smirks.

"No more, Styles," he whispers, his voice about ten octaves lower. I pout at him, but he shakes his head, crawling off me. I turn on my side to face him.

"Thank you, Louis," I whisper. He turns his head towards me, his eyes glancing to my lips before jolting his eyes to meet mine.

"It's no problem," He replies. He stands up from the bed and grabs my hand, pulling me up beside him. I grasp onto his hand tighter, stroking it. He smiles at me and guides me down the stairs. Lottie sees me and gasps.

"Louis' boyfriend is here!" She yells, and my eyes widen. Louis slaps his forehead. Fizzy comes running down the stairs and the twins run into the room from the living room. The smaller girls wrap their arms around me, and I hug them back.

"You're Louis' boyfriend!" Daisy exclaims.

"Has he told you he loves you yet?"

"No... no we aren't dating," I tell them. Daisy raises her eyebrows and Phoebe crosses her arms. "I don't love him, really I don't." Lottie narrows her eyebrows at my exposed arm and I panic, rolling my sleeve down to cover the bruise.