Chapter 16

A/N

Hey Guys! Happy (late) Valentine's Day! We like a day dedicated to feeling lonely🤪😜

SO LIKE WHAT IF WHEN ONE DIRECTION HAVE THEIR REUNION THEY ARE AWAY FROM THEIR OLD MANAGEMENT AND THEY MAKE A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT HOW EVERYONE WAS TREATED AND OVERWORKED

AND OBVIOUSLY LARRY WOULD BE IN IT IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN

AND THE TITLE WOULD BE 'This is really Us'

Vote, Share, and Comment Besties

Mentions of Alcohol

Louis POV

I walk into the locker room, fishing out my clothes and slamming the locker shut. The boys in the room stare at me confusedly. I scowl at them, moving towards the showers. I get in the shower, pulling the curtain shut.

I'm in a pretty foul mood today. I'm pretty mad at Harry. I mean, I didn't have sex with him so he went out and fucked a girl?

On top of that, Liam and Zayn made me give him a ride to school this morning. He tried to apologize afterwards. I pushed him.

I draw my hands through my wet hair roughly, listening as the team leaves the locker room. When I am almost completely sure that everyone has left, I step out of the the shower. 

I pull on new clothes, black jeans and a black adidas sweatshirt. I study myself in the mirror, flicking my fringe and nodding my head. I make it to the door before I feel Harry's hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Louis."

"For what? Fucking a girl? Like I care," I growl, grasping my hand onto the door handle harder.

"Louis, I was drunk."

"Oh. Good to know that you can't control yourself then," I say, pulling at the door again. Harry grasps my shoulder harder and pulls me back towards the lockers.

"Louis, please," He pleads. I can't take it anymore. I bring my fist to his jaw. He stumbles back, cupping his jaw.

"Okay, I deserved that."

"You think?" I say, getting very annoyed. I turn my head away from him, shaking it.

"Lou," Harry says again. 

"I really don't care, Harry."

"Fine, I'll just fuck her again then," Harry says, starting to raise his voice. I can tell he's trying to get under my skin. I won't let him.

"Wear protection," I sassily remark, turning around and walking out of the locker room. Niall stands with Ashe. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that he isn't with Liam and Zayn. I walk over to my car. Zayn and Liam are already in the backseat. I grab my keys from Zayn and start driving the car.

"Are we going to your house, Zayn?"

"Sure, Louis," Zayn mumbles sleepily. He was most likely taking a nap while we were at football. I drive to Zayn's huge house and pull into his garage. We go straight to the arcade room.

Liam and I slump down on the couch while Zayn tries to get the new popcorn machine working. Liam and I snicker under our breath as Zayn struggles.

"Fucking piece of shit. Fuck, damn. Shit. Work, you fucker," Zayn mutters under his breath, hitting the button over and over again. Suddenly, Liam and I can't take it anymore. We burst into laughter, clutching our stomachs and rolling around. Zayn turns to us, his face red, and sticks up the middle finger. 

He turns back around, kicking the machine hardly. It just rattles, the light flickering on slowly.

"Thank Fuck," Zayn mutters, pouring popcorn kernels and butter into it. He sighs as the machine starts to pop the popcorn.