Chapter Fourty

Kellin was avoiding him. That much was damn well obvious by the way his brother avoided being close to him.

Damn, why now of all times, especially when he wanted to tell Kellin how Akashi finally grew some balls and sealed the deal with Fuyu... Che.

What was wrong this time? Was it something he did? Something he said?.
Alex can't recall any event that would lead up to his brother being prissy again.

Well, today was Friday and today he was going to get some answers.

Ah! There's his target. Kellin had just ducked into the literature room, which was mostly empty by now and Alex was going to use this to his advantage.

Quickly slipping in he closed the door with a firm click of the lock behind him, eyes already finally his brother's form, where he was sitting against the wall to the back of the classroom.

"Alex?."

At the sound of Kellin's voice, he snapped out of the light trance he fell into and marched forward to plop down besides his brother, tipping sideways to land in his lap.

Staring up into identical emerald green eyes, Alex reached up to poke his twin right between the eye brows.

"Oww! What the heck-."

"You have some explaining to do, mister." Alex, not so gracefully cuts off his twin.
Kellin looks down at him in confusion, like he honest to God doesn't know why Alex was angry with him.

"Why were you avoiding me?." He demanded.

Kellin blinks at him, brows knitting together.
"What the hell do you mean, I haven't been avoiding you-."

"You were, dumbass! Every time I so much as catch a glimpse of you, you're already sneaking away, like what the hell!.".

Kellin's mouth formed Into a little 'o', Alex would have found it cute if he wasn't so miffed at the moment.
Said boy released a light huff of laughter, reaching down to run his fingers through Alex's hair soothingly.

"I wasn't avoiding you, Genius. " he teased.
"I was.... thinking."

"Thinking,." Alex repeated with the most unimpressed face Kellin has ever seen.

"Yes, thinking." Kellin confirmed with a flick to his twins forehead, snickering at Alex's Yelp.
"This chick whose after me... I bet she doesn't know that I have a twin."

"Yes, so?" Alex countered, and Kellin never wanted to smack his brother so badly in his life.
Instead he leaned down to bump his forehead against his other half.

"Alex, dummy-."

"Hey!."

"What's the most special thing we twins possess?." He asked, he could practically see the gears turning in Alex's head.

He smiled as Alex's eyes light up upon realizing what he meant, he raised a hand to thread it through Kellin's hair, gripping it tightly to keep their foreheads connected.

"The magnificent fucking element of Surprise. "

Kellin grinned and was going to say more when the door slid open with a click.

Sachi stood there with a hair pin held in one hand, the other propped up on his hip and a dull look on his face.
"I cant  believe this, I have been looking everywhere and here you brats were."

"Oi, who are you calling brats, when you're a brat yourself." Kellin shot back, Alex lifting himself off his lap with a lazy stretch.

"What's wrong Sachi?."