Chapter Thirty-Two.

Believe it or not, everything must be played out exactly as it did, Kellin was sure if they interfered in any important part of their parents past, they would screw up the future for sure. So that's why the five of them had to bite their lips to keep in any noise of protest as they watched their moms get dragged off unconscious to who knows where.
Once the coast was clear, the five of them followed.

"You know, I thought they would actually have a really cool hideout kinda thing going on." Ryou commented, his younger brother rolled his eyes at him and his sheer stupidity in situations like this.

"Ryou, this is not an action movie." Seira said, her voice exasperated.
"This is real life, you know."
She moved forward, pushing the door open to the old police building that her mom was being held in and stepped inside, the others following after.

They wandered inside, carefully concealing themselves amongst the shadows, listening to every sound that echoed through the supposedly abandoned building. Waiting.
Finally when the sound of voices echoed threw the atmosphere, the kids wasted no time in following the direction it came from.

Upon arriving to the cell the voices could be heard from, Kellin wrinkled his nose at the muddy, slimy smell that were around them, he ignored that however, choosing to poke his head around the corner they had stopped by to peek.
His eyes widen as he took in the sight of his grandfather, his mother and aunt both chained to the wall of the cell.

He shot his siblings a look, a wry twist of his lips said it all.
"Show time." And with that he quickly stepped out and lashed his foot out, kicking the door open and strolling inside.

The occupants of the cell all looked at him with wide eyes, his mom and aunt sighing in relief at the sight of them and Kellin felt his heart warm at the trust his family already had in him.

"Who the hell are you kids?. " Satoshi growled, eyes taking in the appearance of the five kids standing at the cell entrance.

"Aww," Krist pretended to be sad, a pout twisting at his lips.
"I'm actually surprised that you haven't put the dots together yet, you're getting old Jiji."

"Really, you wound me Jiji," Seira said, eyes rolling.
"Grandma was able to tell Right away."

He growled, having enough with the back chat and stalked forward to grab the girl.
He was going to teach her a lesson

"Satoshi." Sakura's voice rang out like a sharp blade through the air and he stopped, turning to look back at the girl still chained to the wall.
"You lay one finger on my daughter. And I swear to god you're not making it out of here alive."

"Daughter..." He repeated, eyes finally having caught the color of their hair, pupils blown wide in surprise.
"What.."

"Surprise, surprise." Alex clapped.
"Have you figured it out already grandfather," he paused giving the older man a slow smile for effect.
"We're from the future."

"And that's a bit too bad that you're gonna die here knowing that." Krist piped in. His eyes turned steely cold after, taking a step in he cracked his knuckles threateningly.

"How is that.... Possible?." Satoshi said, his eyes wide and mouth agape.
He was stopped from asking any further questions by chains wrapping around his neck, he let out a choking sound when he was tugged backwards by his neck, hands flying up to claw at the heavy  metal currently restricting his air flow.

"Now, thats something that doesn't really concern you." Tenten grunted, the muscles in her arms flexed as she pulled the huge man backwards.
"Just be grateful that you got to see some of your grandchildren before you kick the bucket."