Chapter Twenty Five.

"This is kinda itchy," Sachi said, tugging on the collar of the crisp white dress shirt he was wearing, a neat black tie lay gently against his chest.

"Grow up, you baby." Akashi said, adjusting his own tie.
"You aren't dying."

"Might as well be."

Kellin rolled his eyes as his cousins banter, his eyes snapping back just in time to slap Alex's hand away from where it was making a bee line for his own tie.

"Why are we dressing up for again?." Yuuichi asked, he was sitting next to the mirror in The twins room.
"And why do we have to go this stupid...what ever it is."

Ryou huffed out a amused laugh, fixing his younger brother's hair then turning to his own.
"Cause we are the sons of the Akatsuki's big five." He grinned.
"We're important."

Krist rolled his eyes and leaned forward to poke his brother in the ribs, snickering as he yelped and scuttled away.
"Don't make it sound so utterly obnoxious."

"Am not!."

"You're like the only one whose excited, you know." Akashi pointed out, taking a seat next to Yuuichi
"This is all mandatory really, our fathers want us to see how they do things."

"And keep an eye on the punks that's the reason for the meeting." Alex added, shrugging on the jacket Kellin handed him.

"Yes, and its all men." Akashi replied.
"Means we gonna stick to our moms."

They all snorted, as if their moms needed protecting.

Sakura and Tenten poked their heads into the room suddenly making all of them jump at the unexpected appearance. Sakura smiled.
She laughed softly at the all and stepped fully into the room.

"My, don't you all look dashing," she teased gently.
"Planning on breaking some hearts tonight?."

"Mom." Kellin whined,

"Assuming we have girlfriends."
Sachi grumbled.

Tenten grinned.
"I'm sure that'll change soon."

"Yea, sure mom." Ryou rolled his eyes.

"Besides, I can safely say that we'll be breaking bones, not hearts." Alex added.

"Why is that?." Tenten asked, head tilted her head to the side.

All seven of them looked pointedly at their clothes for the evening.
They were dressed in loose fitting dresses that fit perfectly along their frames but somehow added the appealing glow to them.

Heh, must be a pregnant thing.

Sakura huffed out a smile, raising her hand to smooth Kellin's hair, he had to bend for her to reach and laughed.
"I'm sure you'll be there to keep things intact."

"Of course, why else would we be going?." He answered in all seriousness.
After what happened, when they had both ended up in the hospital and him nearly dying, Kellin swore he would protect his mother right this time, anything to not sound so devastated.

As if sensing where his thoughts were leading, Sakura merely pressed a kiss to his forehead and patted his cheeks.

"Alright you buggers." Tenten laughed.
"Let's going before your fathers have a heart attack."

"Kinda reminds me of the time Sasori had it." Sakura teased.

Sachi perked up at the mention of his father's name and was immediately at Sakura's side, bright smile on his face.

"Dad had a what?."

Sakura  bumped her head playfully against his, her nephew burrowing against her side.
"He's a worrywart, that's what he is." She said.
"We were just running a bit late for lunch and he gets on our case for giving him a heart attack."