Chapter Sixty-Five.

"Tetsuka-Kun." One of his female classmates called, making him raise his head from where he was hunched over that dumb rnath notebook, blinking at the girl in front of him who merely gave him an amused tilt of her lips.
"There's a Kouhai outside, asking for you."

Huh  Kouhai? Who could that be-. His thoughts stop short, brain clucking immediately as his eyes snapped to the doorway  catching sight of pink hair and at once, his heartbeat skipped about five beats all together.

Forget Math  he had someone  much more important to spend his time with.

"Thanks ." He nodded at the girl, slamming his notebook close a little too aggressively.

She raised at eyebrow at him, there was a calculating look in her eye but she didnt comment on it. Ayame honestly didn't  give a fuck what they thought  he said as much the last confrontation.

Quickly packing away his stuff, Ayame glanced at his watch, eyebrow raising up at what he was seeing, it was almost time for lunch, had he been antagonizing over that math work for the better half of last period? Good Kami. He hurried out the door, eyes immediately searching the corridor. He spotted the color pink just a few steps away from him,  talking to one of Ayame's classmates, which his did not like.

Call him possessive? Oh well.

"Kellin." He called, shouldering his bag as he took a step forward. His little minx turned around instantly and Ayame could see that he was holding two cold drinks.
"Ready?." He asked sending his classmate a look.

Kellin looked at him amused, shaking his head at Ayame and his ridiculous jealousy.
He waved to the guy he was talking too, making Ayame's lip twitch.

He waited until they were a distance away, before pulling Kellin under the staircase with him, running a hand through his pink hair to jerk his head backwards, leaning down to attach his lips to the sweet smelling skin of Kellin's neck.

Said boy jolted, arching his neck into Ayame's body seeing how that's the only thing he could do as his hands were currently occupied.

"...Ayame." He rasped, shuddering as said boys teeth dug into his skin.
"We're at school." Gasping as Ayame started suckimg

This utter Possessive bastard.

"I havent seen you in two days." He murmured, releasing Kellin's skin with a small wet pop, nosing his way to the back of his ear.
"Can you really blame me, I haven't touched you in two whole days."

"You sound like a pervert." Kellin laughed softly, nuzzling his nose in the hair at Ayame's tenple, inhaling the smell of his cinnamon scented shampoo.

"I'm your pervert." Ayame retorted, pulling away from Kellin's neck, taking the drunks he had in his hands to quickly shove them in his bag so he could wrap his arms around Kellin more properly and squeeze.

Said boy laughed, his now free hands returning the hig tightly.
"Sorry, dad had us busy for a few days, and Uncle Madera was tired babysitting."

"Babysitting?." Ayame repeated.

Kellin made a face, his nose scrunching up adorably, Ayame couldn't help himself, he had to lean down and kiss that nose, making the minx in his arms smile up at him.

"That's a long story." He sighed, smoothing a hand down Ayame's board chest.

"Well, do tell me this long story." Ayame rumbled, chest vibrating against Kellin's palm.
"If it's you, I can make all the time in the world."

Talk about mushy, yet Kellin's ears flushed a lovely shade of red that Ayame kissed as well.

Said boy huffed  pushing him away. Ayame skidded back with a smirk on his face.
"You can be cringey later." He said, stepping past His lover, who pressed his palm to Kellin's waist as he did.