Chapter Fourty Two

Teegan hissed, pulling his finger back quickly, the knife he was using clattered onto the countertop as he shoved his index finger into his mouth, the coppery taste on his tongue made him want to gag.

"What's wrong?." Alex asked, he set down his own knife and hurried over to where Teegan was still sucking on his finger.
"Did you cut yourself?."

His tiny boyfriend nodded his head cutely, Alex grinned, shaking his own head fondly.
" let me see."

He sniffled a laugh as Teegan immediately shuffled away from him, a cute scowl on his face.
"No.. you'll only make it worse." He mumbled around the appendage in his mouth.

Which...was true, he's not gonna deny that.

Alex laughed warmly, crowding his petite lover against the counter, one hand sneaking around Teegan's waist while he buried his fingers in the luscious hair he loved playing with.
Giving it a good ruffle, he then reached up, conveniently, the cupboard with the bandages was directly above him.

"Here, give me your hand, chibi."
He teased, laughing as he got a kick to the shin as a reply, rolling his eyes as Teegan all but shoved his finger, mixed with blood and spit straight in his face.

Alex peeled off the plaster and rolled it around the small cut firmly. He then placed a big obnoxious kiss there, just to tick his lover off.

Teegan's cheeks puffed up like a cute chipmunks, hell even the narrowed eye look he was sending Alex was cute.

"You're an idot." He mumbled.

Alex smiled cheekily, leaning forward to press kisses along Teegan's forhead, his hairline and cheeks. All the while listening to the giggles that were like music to his ears.

"As much as this is adorable. "Akashi's voice came from behind, dry as sandpaper.
"But we do have a situation going on right now."

Alex rolled his eyes.
"Surree... you sound like one of those agent from that American movie we watched last week.."

"Alex and the others have been captured. " Came the reply.

Teegan felt the moment Alex froze up, his arms slipped away from his body as they both turned to face Akashi, who was giving them the most dullest look, eyes half lidded and everything!

"Oh, now I have your attention.. " Akashi grumbled, he jerked his thumb behind him
"Ryou just said that Krist's locater just appeared back... and its overseas." He explained.

Alex heaved out a heavy sigh, a hand rubbing at his forehead, sometimes he really, really hated Kellin's plans.
He honestly does.... damn twin.

"Well, I guess that's our cue to head out." He stated.

"Orrr you can continue whatever the hell you were doing with your boyfriend...and leave Krist, your brother and sister to us." Akashi inquired innocently.

"Hell no. I'm coming along." Alex said, moving towards the doorway.
"Come on Tee, dinner can wait until we crush this guy."

Said guy hummed in reply, quickly tidying the kitchen before following the two taller boys out the door.

"So, what's the plan?." Yuuichi asked.

"How about we buss in there and kick everyone's ass." Ryou said, smacking a closed fist against his open palm.

"Yeah right, idiot. " Tsuki sighed, tilting her head towards the ceiling as if it will suddenly give her all the answers she needed.
"We can't just run in there without a plan, you dummy. They'll get the upper hand on us in a second."