Chapter Thirty One

"Soooo?." Ryou asked, stretching the word unnecessarily.
"How are we gonna get back to our time?."

"Forget that, I wanna know how you all ended up here in the first place." Deidara crossed his arms, looking at his oldest son with a raised eyebrow. Sons, Its still a bit weird to actually know that he will have kids in the future, better yet, kids with the woman he loves.
"Can you remember anything that happened?. "

"Well," Alex frowned.
"We were just about to head to class when this creep was standing like a statue in the hallway with his palm facing us all."

"Yea, pretty much blinded us the second I took a step forward." Kellin added thoughtfully.
"Next thing we all knew is that we're waking up in the room we meet you all In."

"Do you think someone deliberately sent you back in time, and what for?." Tenten asked, Krist was curled up against Ber side, his tall frame making her look so small against him.
She gave them all a suspicious look, narrowing her eyes slightly.
"What did you kids do?."

"We, what makes you think we did anything?." Sachi said, the most offended look he could muster on his face, everyone could tell it was fake though.

"Kid, look who the hell are you're parents, those fuckers are born with trouble marked on their foreheads." Hidan deadpanned.
"The thing practically follows them around Like a fucking lost puppy." He grunted as Itachi smacked the back of His head.

"Fucking ow, asshole."

"Stop cussing In front of the kids." The long haired man said, retracting his hand in a smooth graceful motion.

"Ha!." The sliver haired man crowed.
"I bet these little sons of bitches hear this from me all the time."

And as if on perfect cue, all the mentioned kids nodded their heads as one.

"Yup." Akashi said, shaking his head in a wise kind of way.
"Every single day."

"Got all of us corrupted already dad, too late to correct him now." Kellin added with a smirk. It made Itachi's heart skip a beat at the causal, affectionate way his son addressed him, he was glad to know he didn't bring his kids up Like how His dad did. Thank Kami.

Temari was fingering a strand of fiery orange hair of Akashi's head,  raising an eyebrow at how smooth the kids diverted the conversation elsewhere from the question they were asked.

Smart little fuckers, Hidan would have said.

"Oi, don't think you've gotten out of answering the question." She smirked as they all gave her the sink eye before sighing in defeat. The kids knew that they could never get away with lying to their parents.

"Alright, alright." Kellin huffed dramatically.
"Apparently...." He proceeded to tell then exactly what happened and who he has a good hunch is behind them being sent to the past.

"Damn, " Ino scoffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.
"Now I want to punch him to."

"Mom." Yuuichi groaned covering his eyes with a palm.

"Oh sure, I'll tell who it is so you can go do it now." Alex said with a wink.
"Assuming you'll fly across the ocean to do that though."

"The person isn't from Japan?." Hinata asked, her pale eyes looking at them closely.
She still couldn't believe she has a son, kids no less. Wow, her future must be awesome.

"Well enough of the questions for today." Sakura said as she rises from her seat.
"Plus we can't exactly keep them here, lets get them somewhere safe."

"Where exactly is safe, Sakura-Chan?." Obito asked, petting his sons dark blonde hair.
"How about you call your mom and Helena, tell them to come meet us at Itachi's then we'll do introductions there."