Chapter Fifty Nine.

The sunlight was being a pain right now, why did morning have to come so early? Why do we have to leave our warm and comfortable bed, why do we have to go to school, why? just why do we have to get up so god damn early?.

"Whining isnt going to get you out of this, you realize that?." Krist deadpanned from where he was standing, hands on his hips watching his brother roll around the bed.
"Now get your ass up, mom has breakfast ready and dad said if you dont move your butt, he's coming for you."

As much as he loves rough housing with his father, Ryou actually really wants to eat, breakfast sounds good.
"Why is it so early?." He muttered, pulling the covers over his head.

"It 9:45." Krist stated dryly.

"Too early!."

Krist snickered, ah, all part of a everyday schedule, If Ryou doesn't whine like a five year old In the morning then he won't feel good.

Tenten could hear her son's bickering from where she was stirring miso soup at the stove, their voices  caressed her ear as she worked.

"Mama, do you think Ryou will really get back together with Kimiko?." Yoko asked, hands busy working with the small rice balls she was making as a snack for herself at school.
"Last time, she wasnt nice about how we could fight."

Tenten sighed, she understood where Kimiko was coming from but, yes there is a but, the Akatsuki's kids were not just regular kids, they knew how to fight the second they understood how to read and write.
They had abilities that other kids didnt, yet they never took advantage of that, their kids lend a helping hand in any situation.

"That's up to your brother to decide, love." She said instead.
"He really seems to like her."

"Like and Crushes are two different things." Deidara said from where he was sitting at the table, baby Ikiri in his arms, gumming away on his index finger and all round having a blast.
"I don't think he's at the love stage yet."

Tenten threw him an unimpressed look from where she was, trust her husband to talk shit this early in the morning.

"Then when did you fall in love with mama, daddy?." Yoko, ever the curious child, inquired.

Deidara seemed to light up at that question, dear god, a mega watt grin spreading across his face as his eyes glared over briefly, as if he was lost in the exact memory for a moment.
"Sweetheart, the second I saw your mama with her hair down I was gone, hook, line and sinker."

Yoko bursted into peels of laughter as Tenten felt her face heat up slightly, even after all these years and Deidara still makes her feel lile she was seventeen again. She could remember that exact moment also, the day her heart had attached itself to Deidara's, to be his for the rest of their lives just as he was hers.

"Please stop filling my daughter's head with your nonsense." She huffed playfully, turning off the heat to let the soup settle.

"She's my daughter also, I do have a say in what I fill her head with." He said getting up quietly.

Tenten scoffed, her head bent, making egg sandwiches and not sparing her approaching husband a glance.
"Nonsense. " She repeated, gasping when the arm he wasnt holding Ikiri woth snaked around her waist to pull her against his chest.

Deidara pressed his lips to her earlobe, nose burying itself in the hair just above and took a deep inhale.
"Doesn't seem to be nonsense when we were making them." He whispered, pressing a kiss to the ear that was heating up under his lips.
"I heard no objections then."

"Can you two stop being gross In front of my siblings please." Ryou's dry voice had Deidara's head snapping in that direction.
"And in front of my breakfast. "