Chapter Fourty Three.

"One down, another to go.. right?." Ryou asked, dusting off his hands as soon as he was finished tying the remaining men togeather, they were lucky to not get a taste of Alex and Kellin's fist.

"Yes, yes but what are going to do with those two?." Yuuichi asked jerking his thumb behind him, pointing at the father- daughter duo they had tied together.

"Sell them. "Kellin deadpanned.

Sachi sputtered in reply, laughing at that but shaking his head in denial.
"We just can't sell them?! What the hell are you even saying?."

"What?." Kellin asked in response, eyes half lidded and dull.
"That little beyatch wanted me as a damn sex slave. You expect me to be forgiving?."

Akashi shrugged in a 'what can you do' kinda way, wordlessly agreeing with Kellin's words. After all the girl's father did have someone attack his cousin, and if something worst had happened to Kellin, Akashi was going to be out for murder.

"Can we stop planning murder already and get going?." Tsuki said, a hand propped on her hip and a eyebrow raised. She was all but ready to go home, take a long relaxing bath and just relax,and these slowpokes were taking too long.

Alex snickered, he could practically see the violent thoughts swirling around in his cousin's mind, then again why was girls so impatient?

Seira was checking over Mila, making sure that her sister didn't have a scratch on her and not a hair out of place on top of her head.
"I agree with Tsuki, let's go before I have the urge to bash someone's head in for kidnapping my brother and sister." She said a glint in her gaze as she side eyed Mitsuki, who jerked back as she met Seira's gaze.

"Alright, alright, we get it." Ryou said, he passed his palm along Krist's cheek, removing the speck of dirt that sat on his cheek.
"But seriously, what are we going to do about them?."

Yuuichi sighed, scratching his own cheek.
"Nothing as of now, but soon. For now lets have Uncle Shisui and Granpa Fugaku see about them."

"Now I feel sorry for them." Seira snorted at Kellin's words.
"What, do you know how sadistic Uncle Shisui can get?."

"Oh, we know." Deidara chuckled as he walked through the doors that were blasted open, Hidan and Kisame following him, Sasori and Itachi a little was behind them.
"That's who we're gonna leave them with," He said a smirk in the direction of the two mentioned.
"Let them get a taste of their own medicine. "

"Dad... how can you call Uncle Shisui a sadist when you're one yourself?." Ryou deadpanned, grinned as his father grabbed him by the neck, pulling him into a headlock as he ruffled his hair.

Mila gasped, she ran forward to tackle her father, Itachi crouched down so his daughter could collide with his chest.
"Daddy!."

"Did you have fun, sweetheart?." Itachi asked, smoothing her hair backwards.
Mila nodded excitedly making Itachi smirk.

"Yup! Kellin and Alex Made sure I was safe!." She smiled.

"Would you listen to that little devil?." Alex asked playfully, nudging his twin.
"She was the one who was snapping more necks that any of us."

Krist, Sachi and Kellin nodded their heads in perfect unison to that statement.

Sasori laughed, reaching over to ruffle the grinning girls hair.
"Takes after her mom, doesn't she?."
He sounded so fond, that Mila reached over to kiss his cheek.

"Enough with the mushy shit already." Hidan grumbled, kicking the cooling body at his feet.
"Let's get going..... oi fishface, doesn't this scene look familiar?."