Chapter three

With the ringing of the annoying bell above them, Kellin and Ryou dashed towards their classes, both panting determined to make it on time.

But no such luck, cause as soon as they entered the classroom the teacher, Miss Terra, a middle age teacher, who apparently has a hatred for them because their parents are the Akatsuki.

Utterly ridiculous if you asked them.

"Detention, both of you." She screeched

"What the fuck ever." They both mumbled as they brushed past her, taking their seats and pulling out their books.

"Language!."

Kellin rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat, but even though he gotta admit.

They were hanging out with Uncle Hidan a little too much.

"Why doesn't the school just fire her." Kellin felt Alex run his hand through his hair as he spoke behind him, it soothed his nerves when his brother did that.
"She's sucks and is a big pain in the ass."

Kellin leaned backwards to look at his brother and received a kiss on the forehead as his greeting.
Their family were very close and loved each other dearly.

"I have been wandering that this whole time." He mumbled as his eyes closed.

Alex snickered, nudging his brothers head upwards before moving away.
It wouldn't do them any good, Kellin already got detention, he didn't want his twin getting any also.

Ryou yawned widely as he slouched in his seat, Alex patting his head before he felt his hand move away.
"So, you figure uncle Sasori will tell us what happened with aunt Hana?."

Kellin shrugged,
"He will, uncle Sasori is awesome, he would tell us if we asked him too."

"What about dad?." They turned to see Sachi standing there, hands in his pockets, and a aloof expression on his face.

"We were just saying that he'll tell us a story if we asked him." Ryou said, flipping a piece of hair from his eyes, his blue eyes rolling as the hair fell right back.

Anyone could see that he was a print of his dad, except for the brown hair, he was his father's son.

"True." Sachi grinned,
"I never knew anything about that dad's past, so I'm curious."

"Aren't we all?." Alex deadpanned.
Sachi just scoffed at his older cousin.

"Shut up Alex." He said before turning to walk down the hall
"Let's go before we starve."

As the entered the cafe, their eyes immediately zoned onto the small figures on the ground, curled up into a small balls, it took them a second to recognize who it was.

"Shit." Sachi cursed.

The twins and Ryou dropped their books and rushed over immediately with equal sounds of alarm.

"Yoko!." Ryou called as he dropped in front of her.
He hissed as he saw the red hand print on her cheek and neck.

"Fuck!." He turned to see Mila In the same state, Alex looking about ready to kill someone. Kellin no better.

"What happened, Yoko?." Ryou asked softly, he pulled her into his arms and allowed her to cry.

"Yoko!?." Ryou looked up to see his younger brother racing towards them, fear written all over his face.
"What happened!?."

"We're not sure." Alex spoke, causing Krist to curse as he saw Mila.

"These girls...and two boys... Pushed us when we were getting lunch, they said that we were nuisance and started choking us, telling us to just die,.. We didn't do anything!."
Mila cried