Chapter Eighteen

"Tell me." Sasori whispered.
"Why did I let my pregnant sister and my injured nephew talk me into letting them come along?."

"Probably because you are a sucker to the kids puppy eyes?." Deidara asked innocently  smacking his palm against Kiba's as both started to snicker.

Alex grinned at his uncle from where he was supporting his brother, Ryou and Krist to the other side of Kellin.

"I could ask you the same thing Deidara." Sasori asked, eyes glancing at Tenten, eyes softening.

"Unlike you Danna." Deidara snorted, chin raised high.
"I'm smart enough to know that anywhere Sakura goes Tenten follows and you can't stop them, haven't you learn anything over the years?."

The red head rolled his eyes heavenwards, already admitting defeat. It was a losing battle to begin with.
Sakura leaned forward to press a kiss to Sasori's cheek, parting him affectionately on the same cheek.

"So Rumi." Tenten asked, watching the girl walking on the other side of them, fingers laced with Sai's.
"Ready to see your daddy after so long?."

Said girl scoffed, rolling her eyes.
"No." She said flatly.
"I don't want to see that man ever, I'm not forgiving the bastard ever. He's caused so much suffering for me and he's not even sorry."

Shisui whistled softly, they were walking along one of the most dangerous streets in their town, criminal of all kind were eyeing them as they walked by, suspicion and danger in their eyes. But if they make one move towards them, well...I'm sure you can guess what will happen next.

"Oi." Kiba said pointing to a skinny man that looked like he didn't eat for days with a cigarette hanging from his equally thin lips.
"I got a few questions."

The man squinted at Kiba for a few seconds before sighing like they were bugging his whole life.
"Sure, ask away."

"Do you know a Mister Nishigori around here?." Kiba said, hands shoved in his Pockets, trying to appear nonchalant but his giddiness was giving him away slightly.

The guy looked thoughtful for a few seconds before he sighed again and nodded.
"You'll fine the asshole in the red light district, he's always there."

Tsurumi grimaced at that and Sakura couldn't help the disgusted look that crossed her face. Tenten was no different.
The man was a whole new disgusting, seriously he uses women as if they were dolls and throws them aside for new ones.

"Thanks man." Deidara said, leading them away from the man who was watching them go.
"Heh, should have guessed that was the first place a guy like that would be."

"Sakura, Tenten... If you girls can help it no fighting." Itachi said for the first time they entered the place.
"I know love, but if you get caught up fighting Kellin is going to need your help."

They nodded.
"But if any come to us, we're kicking ass, okay." Tenten said, cracking her knuckles to prove her point and Itachi nodded in understanding.

"Can we help dad?." Ryou asked, tugging on Deidara's shirt.
"We wanna kick ass too."

The blonde haired man rolled his eyes, ruffling His kid's head and nodding, it was no use in telling the buggers no cause they will do the exact opposite of what you tell them to do. So in the end he'll let his sons help their mother and aunt.
"Sure bud, just keep your brother and mother safe, you have Alex and Kellin as backup."

"Uncle Deidara.. I'm injured." Kellin deadpanned.

"I have no doubt that you will still do damage, kid." He said matter of factly that made Kellin smile at the trust his uncle has in him.