Chapter Forty Eight.

Shisui clicked his tongue as he skimmed through the paperwork he had on his desk, it was starting to give him a headache and he had grown bored hours ago.

Police work sucks sometimes.

The other officers were bustling around outside, gossiping about anything and everything they've heard on the streets, Shisui wandered if they were women honestly.

He was contemplating banging his head against the wall to cure his boredom when his office door creaked open, Shisui looked up at the man standing there, holding a folder at his side.

"Ji-chan, what's up?."

Fagaku rubbed his forehead as he came closer to Shisui's desk, dropping the brown folder onto the tabletop.
"You might wanna take a look at this."

Shisui, ever the curious bugger that he is, snatched the offering up and wasted no time in opening what was inside.

A few minutes later, Fagaku watched as a wicked smirk graced his nephew's lips.

"Gotcha."

Akashi sniffled a yawn as he and Alex walked down the school corridor, heading to the cafe, it was a little past lunch and pretty soon they were gonna eat each other if they don't get lunch soon.

"How's little Nori-chan doing?."
Alex asked, his hands in his pockets as he walked.

"He's... doing as well as any new born baby will do.. sleep."

Alex snickered, reaching one hand out to pat his cousin on the shoulder.
"Cheer up, pretty soon he'll be all grown up and that's the time we'll want him to be a baby again."

"When did you become so wise?" Akashi asked with a smirk

"Oi, are you making fun of me, asshole?!."

"No cursing on school property, Alex dear you know this. "

If Alex was a cat, his tail would have been so far up in the air by now, Akashi grinned at the mental image that created.

"Oi, what are you laughing about, you lunatic." Alex  broke him out of his amusing thoughts by ruthlessly poking him In the ribs.

Akashi yelped between his snickering,  scrambling away from Alex and his pointy fingers of doom,
"S..stay the hell away from me, you evil creature."

"Creature?." Alex parroted, evil grin on his face as he approached his cousin with wiggling fingers.
"How can you say that, I'm too handsome to be some creature."

Akashi shuffled backwards with a huff.
"Egotistical bastard arent you."

"I'll have you know, that my parents were married when I was born."

Akashi rolled his eyes briefly, still back away from Alex.
"You're right, that would be a great insult to Aunt Sakura."

Alex had a smug look on his face at that before his eyes shot forward and a delighted look came over his features, Akashi turned around to see what made Alex so happy only to spot Kellin ahead of them, talking to one of the guys in their classes, he looked back at Alex and just had to roll his eyes again at the grouchy, overprotective look on his face.

Che, Damn sibling complex fools.

"Relax, idiot." Akashi said
"Its probably a classmate in need of notes or something." He pulled Alex forward as he began to walk.

"Does he have to stand so close though, If anyone wants to date my brother they got to go through me Frist." Alex grumbled, all pouty like a big baby.