Chaper Sixty Six

"Where are we going?." Fuyu asked, slightly out of breath, her legs were starting to hurt and honestly she didn't know how much longer she could keep on running.

"You, my fellow partner in crime, are going back to work." Kellin said, shooting her a grin over his shoulder.
"Akashi will kill me if he knew I was having you run wild with us around town."

Good point. Fuyu figured, after all it wasnt her man that was involved in this chase.

"Got it, though I can stall them for a few minutes for you too come up with something. " She offered. They all came to a halt, Teegan slumping against an equally breathless Sachi.

"Fuyu, have I told you
How much I love you today." Kellin said with a smile.

"No, but you can start saying it now." She retorted.

Kellin threw his head back with a laugh.
"See how long you can hold them back, I have an idea." He pressed a quick kiss to the top of her head before turning around to face the other two.
"Come on."

Teegan scoffed.
"If Alex wasnt such a God damn beast." He grumbled.

Kellin laughed as they started to head in the direction he knew off hand.
"I'll let him know that, now come on where we're going, there's hot chocolate. "

"Really? Now I really want to know where this is." Sachi added following closely. Besides he did say before that it was highly amusing to mess with Alex.

"Yup. And don't think that conversation we were having earlier is finished Sachi." Kellin smirked as his cousin immediately groaned.

"Damn you."

Sachi was amazed, who knew that there was a secret pathway to get home that he didn't know about.
"So this is how Uncle Shisui sneaks in." He commented accepting the mug Kellin offered him.

"How do you think Dad got me here without any of you all knowing." He took a seat next to Teegan who was happily sipping away at his hot drink.

"Anyways." Kellin waved a hand about.
"Back to what we were discussing." He ignored the groan of despair that Sachi made.
"You. Crush. Akira?."

"Can we not talk about this?."

"Well, it would be easier if you just admit you like him." Teegan added his two cents, smiling brightly as Sachi narrowed his eyes at him.

"I do not have a crush on anyone." Really, he thought to himself, why was he still denying it, even in his own damn mind?.

"Sachi."

"Ugh! Fine." He took a gulp of his drink, enjoying the way the hot liquid soothed his throat.
"Maybe I do, it's not like he likes me back or anything. "

"Are you kidding me?." Kellin gave him the most unimpressed look.
"Have you seen the way Akira looks at you, I mean if we weren't there, that guy would already had you naked."

"Kellin!."

Said mischief making raised his free hand in surrender.
"Dont shoot the messenger, I'm just calling it as I see it."

"I didn't need to know all that." Sachi said, his face was burning all the way to the tips of his ear. Damn Kellin.

"So, the question is. Do you want him to make a move or not." Teegan asked, his upper lip smeared in chocolate.

"Let's find out shall we?." Kellin said with a smirk.
"Three hundred says I'm right."

"Why three?." Sachi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because that's how much you're gonna pay me when you lose. Akira has the hots for you, anyone can see it, my bet is he's gonna be the one to kiss you first." Kellin smacked his palm together with Teegan as they both grinned at the cherry red boy before them.